Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 03 2011, 10:24 PM

Yes...I'm hoping they come out with some Halloween items soon!!
Old Oct 03 2011, 11:46 PM

Default Thank you

Thank you so much for giving us the flower harvester and tree harvester for coins. They make things so much easier and faster and I can't afford the fc yet, still working on that. I have a lot of coins and whatever you can give us to help us out is greatly appreaciated. I've been playing the game from almost the beginning and it is still my favorite. You think about things to help us out instead of wanting just farm cash. You also don't put things on there that we have to build. Farmville is the best and I just wanted to thank you, any problems we have are shortly fixed so thank you for that too. Your developers are the best!
Old Oct 04 2011, 12:48 AM

I agree with all the thanks and the great suggestions mentioned by others. Love it all! Just would like to add one more thing to increase and that is crab. I already bought another seacoast and it is still not enough.
Is there a reason why the store all does not store the barns, sheds, etc.?
Love it all!
Old Oct 04 2011, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Something screwy is going on with the belt levels. I had 1608 to go to get to the 4th belt on my beets. I harvested 6000+ beets and barely made it to the fourth level. I also noticed that my artichokes and beans are not adding up right. Porobably doing the same with others also. Is anybody else haveing these problems? My maple trees are not adding up either. Also the animation is not working with the red sprinkler.

Last edited by bucknine; Oct 04 2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old Oct 04 2011, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknine View Post
Something screwy is going on with the belt levels. I had 1608 to go to get to the 4th belt on my beets. I harvested 6000+ beets and barely made it to the fourth level. I also noticed that my artichokes and beans are not adding up right. Porobably doing the same with others also. Is anybody else haveing these problems? My maple trees are not adding up either. Also the animation is not working with the red sprinkler.
For belts you only count the original plot. Fertilizer additional and previous belt bonus do not count for that. So if you have 1000 plots planted on a farm and they are fertilized (+ 1000) and you get an additional amount for 3rd dan belt (520) it will still only count as 1000 toward the next belt even though you get 2520 for the planting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2011, 04:03 PM

I like the changes to the storage window. It's such a relief not to have to adjust the alignment every couple of pages. Please do apply it to the other windows.
Old Oct 04 2011, 11:19 PM

Default Major performance issues

I have been struggling something awful in FT ever since the release prior to September 20th. When that update took place, my screen started jumping all over the place every time I would try to work on anything (harvesting, planting, fishing, etc). It has not corrected though I have sent several messages regarding this problem.

I have been playing this game almost since inception and LOVE it! I don't even play any of the other games anymore because they simply do not compare and the live interaction with friends is a benefit I refuse to live without.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am so tired of chasing my screen around while I try to work.

Thanks for all you do devs! (((hugs)))

Kym
Old Oct 04 2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2 View Post
I have been struggling something awful in FT ever since the release prior to September 20th. When that update took place, my screen started jumping all over the place every time I would try to work on anything (harvesting, planting, fishing, etc). It has not corrected though I have sent several messages regarding this problem.

I have been playing this game almost since inception and LOVE it! I don't even play any of the other games anymore because they simply do not compare and the live interaction with friends is a benefit I refuse to live without.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am so tired of chasing my screen around while I try to work.

Kym
Hi

at the top right of your game screen there is your preferences button it looks like the wrench check in the preferences that the following is unticked "Follow Avatar while working or walking" if it is ticked untick it and click green tick

hopefully this sorts your problem out

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 04 2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2 View Post

Kym
Hi Kym, check your preference settings (wrench icon) and make sure there is not a tick beside "follow avatar while walking"
Old Oct 05 2011, 06:14 AM

seems to me that there were a few improvements made today in the system, first in harvesting the animals, and I don't remember the others, but thanks for the speed improvements at doing things in general.
Closed Thread