Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2013, 10:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

is the game fixed yet? not wastig my time again untill its fixed, this is getting to be so redundent
Old Feb 27 2013, 11:00 AM

can someone give me the official date that farm town first began...i know it was in sometime in 2009 . i feel the forum should have that posted in their info for all. it may be there but i can not find it.....Thanks
Old Feb 27 2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cilmartel View Post
can someone give me the official date that farm town first began...i know it was in sometime in 2009 . i feel the forum should have that posted in their info for all. it may be there but i can not find it.....Thanks
It was in March, I believe..... but not sure of the date.

Old Feb 27 2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
It was in Februrary
Old Feb 27 2013, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
Like i said earlier I am Still having a problem with the flowers, and I KNOW they are working on it, and thats ok with me, but from what am reading dont think ive seen this problem of i cant Even HArvest the flowers..the flowers Disappear when i choose the BLUE flower harvester AND single one(With the dim feature on(Hidden)...everything else works fine but the flowers--i cannott even harvest them ...and YES MY Time on PC is correct, cleared Cache,and multimedia stuff...Just wanted to let Raul and devs know since i didnt seee that problem, Thanks for an AWEsome game..

On firefox(latest) and WF 4
After you water them try refreshing the farm to see if they are actually ready to harvest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2013, 01:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Speaking of flowers, last night I had a good glitch happen. Had flowers showing as ready on a farm, grabbed my tool and harvested them. Did a few trees then harvest and chop.
Flowers are done, check total to be sure they went to storage (always do this B 4 and after), all there.
Those trees she's still chopping so impatient me reloaded farm, oh oh flowers back and ready! Ahh no problem BUT did check my totals and yep still there, OK now harvested flowers again, checked and WOW that second batch went to storage too!

Imagine that! Did happy dance, a glitch that worked in my favor! YAY!
Oh and refreshed again, nope didn't give me another shot at them, LOL

Have to ask 3 questions.....Airplane? Today???....Farm 18, soon????...Those new train decorations, today????....Where will we find them????
Thanks heaps!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2013, 01:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Speaking of flowers, last night I had a good glitch happen. Had flowers showing as ready on a farm, grabbed my tool and harvested them. Did a few trees then harvest and chop.
Flowers are done, check total to be sure they went to storage (always do this B 4 and after), all there.
Those trees she's still chopping so impatient me reloaded farm, oh oh flowers back and ready! Ahh no problem BUT did check my totals and yep still there, OK now harvested flowers again, checked and WOW that second batch went to storage too!

Imagine that! Did happy dance, a glitch that worked in my favor! YAY!
Oh and refreshed again, nope didn't give me another shot at them, LOL

Have to ask 3 questions.....Airplane? Today???....Farm 18, soon????...Those new train decorations, today????....Where will we find them????
Thanks heaps!
Answer to all your questions: Only the developers know and they aren't saying...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2013, 02:26 PM
Account Not Linked

It had to happen, Bought some more cash last night, upgraded Farms #15, #16, #17 bingo all is well, Bought the Log truck, placed it on the Farm, then put it in storage, go to use it not there. Cash has been taken, but no truck. Done the clean cache, reset sites etc.
First time this has ever happened, must be something that can be done, thanks.
Old Feb 27 2013, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the response & have submitted the claim.
Old Feb 27 2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
It was in March, I believe..... but not sure of the date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
It was in Februrary
Hi, the official start date of FarmTown is Feb 1st 2009

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread

Tags
train