Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I agree that a full update seems premature with the current bugs the developers are trying to sort out. I do, however, think releasing the St. Patrick's Day and maybe even the Easter decorations could go ahead, as these are unlikely to diminish the game's performance.
i agree just something so we have some thing to do. i am on spring break from school so i have some extra time on my hands. so i guess i must be bored
Old Mar 12 2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I agree totally, lets give the DEV a break, they have had nothing but hard work since the last two releases. They had to work hard to make our gaming easier. So if they delay an update for few weeks, it's ok. Let them do what they do and enjoy what we have. Thank You & Happy Farming™

the same my view, we have apart update on Facebook that also influences the performance of navigation
: Rolleyes:
there is only to wait

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Mar 12 2013, 10:20 PM

I noticed there was a new flash release out. Anybody try it yet?
Old Mar 12 2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysc View Post
hi, I just seen this, so you saying it is ok to play farm town on your ipad? My husband just bought me one and I would love that if you could.
He has to download iSwifter flash and access farmtown that way. It is quite clunky; I only use it when I am away from home. Moving from farm to farm difficult cause the little squares are too small even if he has a stylus. But I was able to download eggs and milk, etc.
Old Mar 13 2013, 11:35 AM

I guess st patty's day doesn't count anymore, but as an irishwoman, i am dissapointed, on to asking for easter stuff i guess.
Old Mar 13 2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeg101 View Post
I guess st patty's day doesn't count anymore, but as an irishwoman, i am dissapointed, on to asking for easter stuff i guess.
Hard to believe, with only 4 days left, there is still nothing for St Patty's. I rather enjoyed the so-called "bug" which lasted for about a week, when we could type things in the Search, for various holidays, and they were available to purchase. I still fail to see why that was seen as a bug, and hauled out from under us. It would save a lot of anxious or just eager waiting on our parts. For those who are patient, good for you...lol...but 4 days before a holiday doesn't sound impatient to me, to be expecting things to decorate our farms with. :O
Old Mar 13 2013, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Hard to believe, with only 4 days left, there is still nothing for St Patty's. I rather enjoyed the so-called "bug" which lasted for about a week, when we could type things in the Search, for various holidays, and they were available to purchase. I still fail to see why that was seen as a bug, and hauled out from under us. It would save a lot of anxious or just eager waiting on our parts. For those who are patient, good for you...lol...but 4 days before a holiday doesn't sound impatient to me, to be expecting things to decorate our farms with. :O
Yea what you said...
Old Mar 13 2013, 05:57 PM

i have to agree with you that 4 day is not being impaitent at all
Old Mar 13 2013, 07:32 PM

when dose the new updates come out
Old Mar 13 2013, 07:35 PM

I water flower and it says ready to harvest , I harvest those same flowers and then leave come back and they are there again. Thank Raul.
Closed Thread

Tags
train