Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 14 2021, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
If you had just updated the SHow Work in the SHow Names prior to the crop being ready then it will not update and show that work for 10 minutes, 5 minutes if you own the Mobile Lookout Tower.

If you know the farm is ready when you go to the market to hire you can just select the farm rather than clicking on Show Work when you are hiring.
Tried that. Can't click on the farm in the farm selector and it doesn't show up green either. Don't own the Mobile Lookout Tower.
Old Apr 14 2021, 08:02 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Tried that. Can't click on the farm in the farm selector and it doesn't show up green either. Don't own the Mobile Lookout Tower.
I got it to work but I had to go to the market, click on the pink H then click on a farmer and select what I want the farmer to do then click to select the farm. That's not the way I usually do it.
Old Apr 14 2021, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
I got it to work but I had to go to the market, click on the pink H then click on a farmer and select what I want the farmer to do then click to select the farm. That's not the way I usually do it.
Hi LisaScobee,
It will not work if you have already clicked on the Show Work. But if you close and try to hire again and don't click on the Show Work when you get to that pop up and only click on the farm then it does work.
It is not the way I normally do it either, but that is how you get around it not showing in the Show Work yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2021, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Hi LisaScobee,
It will not work if you have already clicked on the Show Work. But if you close and try to hire again and don't click on the Show Work when you get to that pop up and only click on the farm then it does work.
It is not the way I normally do it either, but that is how you get around it not showing in the Show Work yet.
Thx for trying to explain it.
Old Apr 14 2021, 10:02 PM

Question

Quote:
Hi LisaScobee,
I forgot to ask. How long have you been playing?
Old Apr 14 2021, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I forgot to ask. How long have you been playing?
Hi LisaScobee,
Since April 2010.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2021, 01:46 AM

My farm machinery wont work or disappears completely. I buy replacement machinery and when I try to use it they have disappeared as well.
Old Apr 17 2021, 02:22 AM

Red face plowing

I upgraded two of my farms and now find that I cannot re-plow them. With the add to storage item, it will take me forever to remove the trees on these farms. Is there any way I can now plow these farms without removing trees and flowers etc.? [Mod edit: layering instruction removed] I CANNOT PLOW THESE FIELDS..PLEASE HELP

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 17 2021 at 06:27 AM. Reason: removing layering method
Old Apr 17 2021, 06:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariadstar View Post
My farm machinery wont work or disappears completely. I buy replacement machinery and when I try to use it they have disappeared as well.
Hi cariadstar,

Thank you for your ID.

Most of your tools are on your farm 1, you also have some on farms 2,4,5,6. You may find it easier to show just the tools in your game preferences to go farm to farm to find them.

You only need one of each type of tool if you put them into storage. That will then show them in your toolbox so you can use them from there on any of your farms.

As you don't have a great deal of storage, I suggest where you have multiples of the same tool, you only put one of each of those into storage so they don't use too many spaces.

It's best to do this so the game can see which ones you already own. Please don't sell all the smaller size tools you need to keep one of each to be able to upgrade to bigger sizes.

When you start buying FC tools and items, those don't use up any of your item spaces.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 17 2021, 06:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne07 View Post
I upgraded two of my farms and now find that I cannot re-plow them. With the add to storage item, it will take me forever to remove the trees on these farms. Is there any way I can now plow these farms without removing trees and flowers etc.? [Mod edit: layering instruction removed] I CANNOT PLOW THESE FIELDS..PLEASE HELP
Hi JoAnne07,

I am sorry but what you are trying to do is layer. We are aware that not all the methods to layer are working.

Layering can and has caused problems with farms so we are not permitted to provide information on which ones may or may not be working or allow anyone to post them either. We do not know if they will all be possible to do again. The concentration is to get the game back to normal, there are a lot of features still to be tested and added back to the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding