Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2021, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
Then I am not sure why it is happening as that is the only time we have seen this happen. I will copy your first post to the closed subject thread about Specific Issues so the developers can check this.
Thank you Taz

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Apr 16 2021, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
And yes, I can send and receive gifts. No problem there. Just tried Safari. Same problem with trains. Just a continuous spinning circle. Total friends are about 2000.
Have you tried to send gifts, not from your requests, but from the send gift tab? I am also having the same issue with boosting trains, and can receive and send gifts from the My Requests tab, but not from the Send Gifts tab. Just the spinning circle when list of names is loading.
Old Apr 16 2021, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
I am seeing the spinning circle. I have no more friends than I have for weeks. This only started yesterday. I am certain this is a facebook issue. I wanted to make you aware so that it could be reported. I have asked several other players with as many or more friends than I have, and they are not having issues.
Hi TerriFlynn

Just in case we have let the developers know.

You could check if all your friends are still active for the game. Click in your My Neighbors tab, and then uncheck the Show Only Active Players option.

You can then check which ones are still active and if you wish you could delete them as friends. If they are neighbors, remember to go to their farms first, click in the little tool box and delete yourself as neighbor/buddy. Then you can delete them as neighbors and as facebook friends.
Old Apr 17 2021, 01:07 AM

Default 552854859 black screen

2021-04-17 06:03:33.203 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-04-17 06:03:33.208 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation I am also unable to send gifts this has been going on since last update.
Old Apr 17 2021, 02:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi grandmas farm and Keef,

Please describe what you are seeing when you try to boost a train, at what point is it not letting you boost it? Have you been able to unload and dispatch them fine? What have you already tried to correct this yourself?
USER ID number ( 727691242 )
I can unload, send but when I try and boost no names come up all I get is a revolving circle, all my pop-ups and redirects, and cookies are all set to allow started about 24 hours ago

Keef
Old Apr 17 2021, 05:16 AM

Default Notification about boosting

When I am working people's posts, it is showing I have a lot of trains to be boosted every time, but when I click on the train there are none there. When I click to go "Home" to my farm, it shows normally.
Old Apr 17 2021, 05:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Linda View Post
2021-04-17 06:03:33.203 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-04-17 06:03:33.208 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation I am also unable to send gifts this has been going on since last update.
Hi Linda,

All your post have been answered, Please click on this link to be taken to one of the replies and follow the instructions in that post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post6441542

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 17 2021, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
USER ID number ( 727691242 )
I can unload, send but when I try and boost no names come up all I get is a revolving circle, all my pop-ups and redirects, and cookies are all set to allow started about 24 hours ago

Keef
Hi Keef,

Thank you for checking cookies and popups and your additional information.

This seems to be happening in accounts that have a lot of friends, but whatever that change is that has happened hasn't got to all of them yet.

Roughly how many friends do you have?

You will likely find that you won't be able to us the send gift page to send gifts either while you have this, as the list won't load there. If you have that as well and not already using it try My Requests for exchanging/accepting/returning gifts.

We are keeping an eye on this and have let the developers know it's happening again.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 17 2021, 06:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Keef,

Thank you for checking cookies and popups and your additional information.

This seems to be happening in accounts that have a lot of friends, but whatever that change is that has happened hasn't got to all of them yet.

Roughly how many friends do you have?

You will likely find that you won't be able to us the send gift page to send gifts either while you have this, as the list won't load there. If you have that as well and not already using it try My Requests for exchanging/accepting/returning gifts.

We are keeping an eye on this and have let the developers know it's happening again.
578 friends listed but not all play, also have the same in gifting the list won't show any names
Old Apr 17 2021, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
578 friends listed but not all play, also have the same in gifting the list won't show any names
OK Keef,

Thank you for your information. That's not as many as others have, hopefully this won't last long. Just in case it's a factor, please check if you have any extensions added to your browser or any ad blockers enabled that may be preventing the lists from show up.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread