Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 24 2023, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
I have just tried this in both Facebook and the website and had no problem with changing the preferences. Only thing I can suggest is to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You might want to make sure your browser and computer are updated and restart your computer.
Hi Taz I cleared everything as per your suggestion and restarted the computer. I still cannot click on preferences on the full screen
I also noticed that I do not have the farmer list on my end as many do from the last update. I wonder what is going on?
Old May 24 2023, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi Taz I cleared everything as per your suggestion and restarted the computer. I still cannot click on preferences on the full screen
I also noticed that I do not have the farmer list on my end as many do from the last update. I wonder what is going on?
Hi Nettie,
You didn't say whether you checked to see if your browser and computer are up to date.
Also try a differwent browser and see if it works in full screen for preferences. I can't duplicate this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2023, 06:48 AM

I'm having a problem that appeared 2 days ago. When I load a neighbor's ship or boost a train, I'm not showing how many products I've received or any coins earned. Sometimes it shows on the first one but not subsequent ones. Also, when I ghost my facilities, I'm showing on the display how many products I've stored but when I start production I'm not showing fuel used, xps earned, coins used or bonuses batches earned. I have cleared the memcach from the slashkey link and cleared my history with no results. My user id is 100000740089895.
Old May 25 2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanFarmette View Post
I'm having a problem that appeared 2 days ago. When I load a neighbor's ship or boost a train, I'm not showing how many products I've received or any coins earned. Sometimes it shows on the first one but not subsequent ones. Also, when I ghost my facilities, I'm showing on the display how many products I've stored but when I start production I'm not showing fuel used, xps earned, coins used or bonuses batches earned. I have cleared the memcach from the slashkey link and cleared my history with no results. My user id is 100000740089895.

Hi SusanFarmette

We have reported this problem to the developers.
Old May 25 2023, 11:13 AM

Not sure if this is critical or just technical error but when storing items we used to get white lettering pop up telling us they were stored. That pop up is now MIA and has been for a day or so.
Old May 25 2023, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Not sure if this is critical or just technical error but when storing items we used to get white lettering pop up telling us they were stored. That pop up is now MIA and has been for a day or so.
Hi John,

This has already been reported to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2023, 11:20 AM

Default Farm Town lists

so in the old version still on FB I have a Farm Town group list I send requests to so I don't annoy my friend son FB that don't play , how will that list work in the new standalone version ?

Serenity Acres
Old May 25 2023, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
so in the old version still on FB I have a Farm Town group list I send requests to so I don't annoy my friend son FB that don't play , how will that list work in the new standalone version ?
Hi Lee Ann,
As there will be no posts in Facebook for you to copy your posts to then you will not be able to copy posts to those groups. Everything will work within the game itself. When you post facilities, for example, those will show in the My Requests tab for Show Facility Wall Requests where all your neighbors and buddies will see them.
Old May 26 2023, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
You didn't say whether you checked to see if your browser and computer are up to date.
Also try a differwent browser and see if it works in full screen for preferences. I can't duplicate this.
Hello Taz I tried a different browser same thing with the preferences It does not work. My computer is up to date my browsers are all up to date I logged into my other account and I have no problem when in full screen to check and uncheck preferences I also do not have the little icon on this account between the "show names" the messages When you hover over the icon it has farmer lists. This might not be rolled out to all farmers yet? Thanks for your help

Last edited by nettie1212; May 26 2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old May 26 2023, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hello Taz I tried a different browser same thing with the preferences It does not work. My computer is up to date my browsers are all up to date I logged into my other account and I have no problem when in full screen to check and uncheck preferences I also do not have the little icon on this account between the "show names" the messages When you hover over the icon it has farmer lists. This might not be rolled out to all farmers yet? Thanks for your help
Hi nettie

Taz is not available at this moment.

Are you using a saved link in your computer to load the game into the new Website?
If so, please try the following link and see if you have the Farmer Lists icon in your game screen as it was released for all farmers.
Also, after loading the game, scroll down the page and check you are on Build 491
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/

If your problem with preferences in full screen is not fixed, then please contact Support team.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide