Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2015, 02:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Custom Order on Facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
totally p#$$%d off now.. I had all my facilities sorted using Customize... now they are all suddenly in alphabetical order.. so I went and commenced to Customize again.. nothing stuck!! the hours it will take to go through and do this all over again is mind boggling.. 191 normal facs, plus all the referrals, plus all the non workables by friends not to mention animal barns.. not happy folks.. done memcache, cleared download and browsing history and cache and nothing stays saved.. hoping this glitch is fixed soon.. may need to leave the farming for a week or so and hope its all back to normal by then.. just having a whinge...
I am glad that I am not the only one with this problem. I am sure they can get this back without manually changing them back. (at least I have hope)
Old Oct 30 2015, 02:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them. This may have improved with the latest changes, in any case please report if this is still happening to you.
Harvesting is much MUCH faster, though I still have to wait just as long for it to save, but the "now you see them now you don't" issue when moving things from storage is pretty bad. So -- I'm reporting that it's still happening to me. :-)

Edited to Add: I wanted to also mention that my CPU percentage has been very high and overheating when in FT, but I didn't notice that happening tonight after the update. This is a very good thing. I love my old computer and was afraid I might be burning it up. :-D

Last edited by Ellsinore; Oct 30 2015 at 02:54 AM.
Old Oct 30 2015, 03:00 AM

i was not having issues until tonight taking for ever to load and everything is showing up when working on my supper neibours farm but i do have faith that the dev are working on it
Old Oct 30 2015, 03:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Just started showing ALL facilities and tools, and I have them turned off.

IT is even worse then this. Once you get to a farm the very first time you get a tool to harvest. plow, plant, chop, tree shake...in other words ANYTIME you get a tool to work the farm EVERYTHING shows up even if you have it hidden. And worse yet. the crops you are cultivating and all are showing up wrong.
I have all farms all maxed sizes and this is just pug ugly nasty. It makes crops disappear when you are working the fields. If you are only harvest and plowing it is not so bad, but once you try to plant or sow the fields go haywire.

Last edited by Lainiea; Oct 30 2015 at 04:33 AM.
Old Oct 30 2015, 03:57 AM

My facilities and buildings will not hide tonight. Also when I plow and plant a field on someone else's farm; it looks like it's only plowing although it really does plant. Thanks
Old Oct 30 2015, 04:04 AM

Default Hidden Trees

Up until today, I was not having a problem with hiding trees so I could seed my farm round the edges. Now I just cannot seed some of the fields! I have tried using the single plot way of seeding and also multi planers. Neither will allow me to seed some of the fields.
This is frustrating as I run a quest farm with a few of each crop to enable me to have 'on tap' any crop I may need each day. I have emptied my browser history and used memcache cleaner several times. Nothing is working
Old Oct 30 2015, 04:32 AM

I think there is a problem in the facility manager. When I want to sort my facilities by Custom Order they are all mixed up. My own sorting of factories and services is gone.
Do I have to put everything again the way I want it or is there a reset foreseen in the deverlopper's todo list?
Old Oct 30 2015, 05:03 AM

Quote:
IT is even worse then this. Once you get to a farm the very first time you get a tool to harvest. plow, plant, chop, tree shake...in other words ANYTIME you get a tool to work the farm EVERYTHING shows up even if you have it hidden.
I'm getting this issue too. Most inconvenient.
Old Oct 30 2015, 05:09 AM

When I harvest/plow/plant for neighbour, work is showing, then disappearing to show a harvested field only. Neighbour sees newly planted crops. The crop just harvested seems NOT to be going to storage.

Just ran a check with neighbour, although amounts do not change for me, they do change for neighbour. When I reload the farm, storage amounts do increase, but are different amounts than neighbour sees.

Hope this information helps

Last edited by Nettie (Q); Oct 30 2015 at 05:26 AM. Reason: test
Old Oct 30 2015, 05:10 AM

Having problems with the Green 5x5 combine harvest plow seed - it will only harvest! The single tools will plow and seed. Dont know if its just this one or if the other bigger ones have a problem as havent got any other crops growing except my Quest farm - which I do with the 5x5. It was working earlier about 3 hours ago. The menu box for the see shop pops up and I select a seed, click on the farm and the little progress bars all appear - but when they are done the patch reverts back to a harvested field.
The combine harvest plows works so its obviously a problem with the seeding element of the 3 in 1 combine.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread