Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2011, 09:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

nothing is going into storage from the facilities. maxed mine out, when all was ready to be stored, i clicked store all, and my inventory did not change at all.....

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
nothing is going into storage from the facilities. maxed mine out, when all was ready to be stored, i clicked store all, and my inventory did not change at all.....
Do you have the forklift tool? if not thats why

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:23 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
Do you have the forklift tool? if not thats why
yes, i have the forklift

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 18 2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Try Clearing your cache or updateing your flash player

if that fails try clearing your macromedia files

(lol sorry couldent help myself) pre new release humour

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:28 PM

Level:
XP:

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Last edited by cjbraswell; Aug 18 2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Well Taz, sounds like you have an issue with Google. That's okay, some do. But if you were to use Google to search Adobe Flash upgrades, you could find a version like I did. Here, I will help with the first leg of your investigation. http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html

You will find a version; Beta 2 11.0.d1.98 to get them over the hump. All of this, including installation instructions were posted in this forum days ago under the "Display" problem thread. Also, I don't think a lot of people use "PIG" I.E. Most of the people that were in trouble after Adobe put in the temp fix were Chrome users. That is the only reason that I posted about the new Chrome update that happened today, that put people back on track in FarmTown.
If you had looked closer I was one of the ones posting that as an option. And I was using it. The really strange thing is Adobe released that beta on the same day they released version 10.3.183.5. So if they new it was bad then why did they release it.
I have never had any problems with IE except for file downloads occasionally. I have and use Google Chrome for a secondary to get those downloads that won't complete on IE. I don't like the text that Chrome uses for web pages which is why it is a secondary.
This is all I will say on this subject.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
aims my crossbow and gets heart in sight, slowly pulls back and lets go....

sorry, but this has been going on too long and all i every get is "clear your cache, update your flash player, clear your macromedia files"

that is old and not funny anymore
the other thing i would suggest...log out and back into f/b or whichever way u get to f/t ...ur puter might be caching up in ram ..mine does so whenever i have aprob i jus reload or relog into f/b

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
the other thing i would suggest...log out and back into f/b or whichever way u get to f/t ...ur puter might be caching up in ram ..mine does so whenever i have aprob i jus reload or relog into f/b
if you knew how many times i have logged out, logged back in, cleared my cache, clear my macromedia files, and hopped from my computer to my son's to my husband's laptop, clearing cache etc on all of them in hopes that something would catch up this past week.......sorry, i am just frustrated, and atm frankly do not care if they ever update the game again, i just want what i work for to be credited to my inventory right.

the coins from the service facilities is credited to my coins right, i just want my inventory to be credited right too

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 18 2011, 10:00 PM

Waiting for farm 11 and more tools Any tentative dates for launch?

biting at the bit...

Thanks

Senior Cornwall
Old Aug 18 2011, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
if you knew how many times i have logged out, logged back in, cleared my cache, clear my macromedia files, and hopped from my computer to my son's to my husband's laptop, clearing cache etc on all of them in hopes that something would catch up this past week.......sorry, i am just frustrated, and atm frankly do not care if they ever update the game again, i just want what i work for to be credited to my inventory right.

the coins from the service facilities is credited to my coins right, i just want my inventory to be credited right too
All the other questions and suggestions have been asked. What do you have your filter set to in your storage?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread