Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 15 2014, 05:09 PM

when you complete a Quest shouldn't it be indicated at the bottom of the screen? I've completed 2 Quests but they do not show as completed and the only thing that shows up on the bottom of the screen is that I can claim coins for the completed quest. Is there something I am missing or I need to do to get my completed Quests to show up as completed?
Old Apr 15 2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzlmon View Post
when you complete a Quest shouldn't it be indicated at the bottom of the screen? I've completed 2 Quests but they do not show as completed and the only thing that shows up on the bottom of the screen is that I can claim coins for the completed quest. Is there something I am missing or I need to do to get my completed Quests to show up as completed?
You have to complete the quest in order for it to register that you have completed it
Old Apr 15 2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzlmon View Post
Hi!

Try to collect your coins for those quests, and then check again if they are registered.
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhale53 View Post
Been doing quests for about 3 weeks . After 1 week I earned 2 FC. I kept doing quests but no longer does it allow me to collect FC. According to support. "Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards. In other words, if you play frequently you should be able to win 1 or 2 FarmCash a week." As I said I've been playing about three weeks and no longer get the FC button showing
You should be seeing the collect farm cash button all the time now with a chart of how many you have done. If the collect farm cash button is black then it isn't time for you to collect yet. If it is blue you can collect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2014, 02:28 PM

I completed 8 quests this 7 day period. It said i should get 2 Farm Cash. I tried to collect it and got a message I didn't have enough quests cleared.
Old Apr 16 2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/9/4/0 View Post
I completed 8 quests this 7 day period. It said i should get 2 Farm Cash. I tried to collect it and got a message I didn't have enough quests cleared.
Hi, you have to wait exactly 7 days to the same time of day that you last collected it, the button will then turn blue, and you'll be able to collect

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 16 2014, 03:01 PM

I have actually completed 2 quests and almost a 3rd one, none have shown up on the little scale at the bottom of the page.
Old Apr 16 2014, 03:03 PM

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I thought that it would be an either coins or save for cash thing.
Old Apr 18 2014, 06:02 PM

I've been doing quests lately and enjoy them; however, I've had 2 this week I can't do because I don't have the FC to buy the facilities needed to complete the quest. Today I had one I could have done with help from my hubby (the only neighbor I have left who's still playing), but I got the wrong kind of lifeline. It sucks that you can't even choose the lifeline you need. I now have no chance of getting 8 quests done in 7 days...I have 5 done and 2 days left, sitting here with 3 quests I cannot complete. I'm disappointed. I don't think the lifeline should be random. (I needed to be able to work in his Oil Refinery, and what I got was a trading lifeline.) Pppppttt.
Old Apr 20 2014, 11:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default collecting items for quests

I often see where someone is asking to harvest a give crop so they might complete their quest. I guess I don't understand just how the quests work. When I have certain crops that are needed to fill a spot on my quest and I work someones farm I do not get credit for that harvest in my quest. So, either I'm doing something wrong or is it that all quest have to be worked just off my own farms.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20