Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2014, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
That's just it taz I don't know when I collected the FC last because I don't really care. I know when I click collect FC it will either give it to me or tell me it's too soon. That's good enough for me but apparently not for the majority of the other players. Attempted to attach a picture of what my quests look like but I'm not overly concerned. It's great we are getting a little FC for the quests now but I'm content to wait for it to tell me here it is!

I for one rarely complain about much of anything in the releases. I do however think telling us something will be out tomorrow and then several tomorrow's come and go - well THAT is what gets me. I haven't seen too many real problems with the quests.... mostly people wanting to know when is my 7th day up and when does it start and if I go on vacation while my quest is pending will I still get that counted? sorry guys not a big issue to me but glad it gives people something to complain about.
When they tell us something will be out at a specific time that does not take into account any glitches that may happen. So the facilities will be out when they have corrected the problems with the quests and facility manager. They do not want to add to the problem as yet by releasing the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee One View Post
Why am I not receiving credit for my actual xp level beneath my avatar at the bottom of the page? I have > 227,000,000 xp but the avatar shows 2,000+ This is not good!
The experience under your avatar in the neighbors bar is shortened to fit better. You are still being credited with your total experience. What is showing down there is how many millions you have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
When they tell us something will be out at a specific time that does not take into account any glitches that may happen. So the facilities will be out when they have corrected the problems with the quests and facility manager. They do not want to add to the problem as yet by releasing the facilities.
Sure I understand that but I don't recall seeing any update telling us the reason for the delay. thanks Taz

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Sure I understand that but I don't recall seeing any update telling us the reason for the delay. thanks Taz
At the bottom of the first post in this thread:
Known Issues:

- Farm 21 button missing in Farm Selector Manager and Multi-farm Tools
- Clicking on the red tick when upleveling do not show the feed dialog window even if the 'Don't Show ...' checkbox is unchecked
- Diversification Rank and Sorting by Utilization not updated properly in Facility Manager
- We found that more text feedback can be removed when you are harvesting with the ‘Show Feedback when Farming’ pref option disabled
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
This is great, just did some changing of my white lines on my roads to yellow lines and my avatar stayed out of my way the whole time, it was wonderful not to have to keep moving my avatar out of the way.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
At the bottom of the first post in this thread:
Known Issues:

- Farm 21 button missing in Farm Selector Manager and Multi-farm Tools
- Clicking on the red tick when upleveling do not show the feed dialog window even if the 'Don't Show ...' checkbox is unchecked
- Diversification Rank and Sorting by Utilization not updated properly in Facility Manager
- We found that more text feedback can be removed when you are harvesting with the ‘Show Feedback when Farming’ pref option disabled
Not trying to be argumentative but I do check the release updates to see what the known issues are. However, I do not assume anything. Reading these issues does NOT explain to me why the factories were delayed. I used to be a software tester and learned the users can't read into things and when they do they are far off base. So these known issues don't make me say to myself 'self I'll be the reason why the new factories are being delayed is because of these issues which are really of no consequence to me'. So sorry perhaps for us dummies who don't 'assume' things it could be mentioned that the factories are delayed because........ and perhaps give us a new due date rather than tomorrow which was 2 days ago

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Not trying to be argumentative but I do check the release updates to see what the known issues are. However, I do not assume anything. Reading these issues does NOT explain to me why the factories were delayed. I used to be a software tester and learned the users can't read into things and when they do they are far off base. So these known issues don't make me say to myself 'self I'll be the reason why the new factories are being delayed is because of these issues which are really of no consequence to me'. So sorry perhaps for us dummies who don't 'assume' things it could be mentioned that the factories are delayed because........ and perhaps give us a new due date rather than tomorrow which was 2 days ago
The factories are delayed because the programmers are working on fixing the issues. When the problems are fixed then they will release the facilities.
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
Okay, this is just plain weird. This morning around 4am I opened a new Quest. It was to make and stock a pair of combination pliers. I just went back to check on it and there is another quest that is opened up beneath it. This quest is to make a sculptured hand. Beneath that quest is the quest that cannot be opened for 15 more hours. Why did a random quest pop up that I DID NOT open? Has anyone else had this happen?
Shhhh .... everyone will want one!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeckner80 View Post
When selecting "utilization" choice in the facility manager, the facilities do not move up as they did previously; plus the "green" pending is gone, which was a very big help.
I don't like these changes

Facebook USER ID number is: 1394919184

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...pe=1&farm_ix=y
Old Apr 16 2014, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat671 View Post
I don't like these changes
That is not a change, but is a glitch they are working on.
Closed Thread