Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 30 2011, 03:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i can't get the store all in the gift box to work.... it only stored a few items..........going to refresh and try again.........well it still isn't working..... i have decorations, farm implements , trees (heard they can't be stored ??) mothers day gifts.....etc etc.... sooooooooo what do i need to do

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 30 2011, 03:47 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryfrancis3 View Post
hi all. thanks for reading my post.
I am a quite a bit confused with this new update.
I don't know where the What's in Stock Section is. I am reading the forums about Request for help in your service facilities and it says ...... if you click the get more clients button in your service facilities (what's in stock section) your friends will be able to refer clients to your service facilities so you can cashout more coins...... etc.....

I do not understand what they mean by the what's in stock section, nor do I know where my service facilities are. I am totally lost.

I know my facilities, I know I can hit the produce faster button in each facility and I use it. But what does the rest mean as stated above?

Can someone clarify for me?

Sorry if I sound like a total dummy.
ok when you first click on a service facility ok you have 2 buttons up top one says "required supplies" and "what's in stock" click on "what's in stock".....
now you will see 4 buttons ok?? "get more clients" "Cash out' "required supplies" "what's in stock" top left says "GET MORE CLIENTS" click on that ok?? then just go ahead and post your help request.........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 30 2011, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Love the new changes (as always)...however - it's hard to be a Cowboy without a Cowboy Hat.....
This MUST be a Country and Western song, surely? And if not, why not?
Old May 30 2011, 08:51 AM

Level:
XP:

Very grateful for all new items but, because I am very greedy and have got everything and lots of multiples, to keep everything serviced I need another farm (or 2) to grow crops.
I do not need any magic buttons to do everything for me because I am retired so please Devs humour this old lady and bring out no 10 & perhaps 11 soon while we oldies are still compus mentis :-)
Old May 30 2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
Very grateful for all new items but, because I am very greedy and have got everything and lots of multiples, to keep everything serviced I need another farm (or 2) to grow crops.
I do not need any magic buttons to do everything for me because I am retired so please Devs humour this old lady and bring out no 10 & perhaps 11 soon while we oldies are still compus mentis :-)
Hi, they have announced farm 10 will be in the next release, not exactly sure when that will be though
Old May 30 2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
I know, and I do agree. Please do not misunderstand me here. I love this game!
But I also remember the endless "belts", collection-thingies just to build a barn, collection for this and that. AND Publish, Publish, Publish!
It was a real pain and a night-mare, which is why I stopped playing that one.

Sorry if you read me wrong.

Regards
Simera

OH, no, no prob.

I see it all happening and how people are unhappy with how the game is managed. I just like to lurk on the feeback forum there and laugh.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old May 30 2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
OH, no, no prob.

I see it all happening and how people are unhappy with how the game is managed. I just like to lurk on the feeback forum there and laugh.
LOL! I have blocked that application, so I don't receive needles & pins (or nails & bricks) etc, in my gifts. Guess my farms are still standing in there, though, so my friends can "count" them in.

Old May 30 2011, 12:12 PM

love it love
Old May 30 2011, 12:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i can't get the store all in the gift box to work.... it only stored a few items..........going to refresh and try again.........well it still isn't working..... i have decorations, farm implements , trees (heard they can't be stored ??) mothers day gifts.....etc etc.... sooooooooo what do i need to do
Sunny, anything that is a "Use" item like decorations, trees, flowers except for animals will not work with the store all button. The Store all is only for animals to go in buildings and supplies that you get as gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2011, 03:51 PM

Hi, love the new update. ANd I am really looking forward to the belts. I love challenging myself and this is a way to keep the game interesting to me. Please, if you don't like the idea of the belts just don't pay attention to them. I want them and I am sure there are others who do as well.

Farmer since July 2009
Closed Thread