Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 18 2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
They seem to use the same amount of fuel. I tested by using the harvester 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. Then the combo harvester/plow 5x5 - it used 25 fuel. So I would say it saves us in fuel to use the combo tools.
thank you for your reply
Old Jul 18 2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
When you use the plow it does not use fuel. It is solar powered. Only the Harvester and the Seeder use fuel. So when you use the combine Harvest/Plow, then it still only uses 25 fuel for the harvesting and none for the plowing. If you are using the Combine Harvest/Plow/Seed then it will use 50 fuel (25 for harvesting and 25 for seeding).
Thanks to your reply too Taz.
Old Jul 18 2011, 10:00 PM

Holy $#!^ I just noticed a Start All button right next to the Store All button in the Facility Manager, we don't have to open the Facility. How awesome is that?
Thank you Devs.
Old Jul 19 2011, 05:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

why does my old type stable not show in my facilities manager it has horses in it and I can harvest it when I am on that farm but that is all
Old Jul 19 2011, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
why does my old type stable not show in my facilities manager it has horses in it and I can harvest it when I am on that farm but that is all
Hi, try taking the animals out of the stable, place the stable in your storage , reload the game and put the stable back on your farm. It should show in the facility manager then
Old Jul 19 2011, 07:30 AM
Account Not Linked

I just spent 40 min. loading facilities using facility manager and was almost finished. Got out to check and inventory level and when I went back all facilities had reverted back to before I started loading. Stored items returned and loaded items were gone. It does not appear that my inventory items were returned to my storage.
Old Jul 19 2011, 08:08 AM

Only thing that sucks is having to buy Facebook Credits
Old Jul 19 2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
I just spent 40 min. loading facilities using facility manager and was almost finished. Got out to check and inventory level and when I went back all facilities had reverted back to before I started loading. Stored items returned and loaded items were gone. It does not appear that my inventory items were returned to my storage.
Check the date and time on your computer the clock and date being out can aparently affect your facilities and crops

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 19 2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
Only thing that sucks is having to buy Facebook Credits
its actually quicker and costs the same its really no different same payment options

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 19 2011, 08:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Facility Manager/Facility Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
I just checked and my ingredients were not returned to storage. I know because I used the last of my flax loading my second mill and I now don't have any. I have all of the facilities except the Chinese Rest. and Baby food factory. I have more than one of many things including two sugar factories and four dairies. I cannot even imagine how many coins and hours of work I lost with the loss of all these ingredients....all except about 5 facilities were 100% loaded!
Closed Thread