Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 20 2011, 10:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dael Carter View Post
Sorry I did not mean spreadsheets as in those done by individuals, but the listing of facilities here in the forum to which we cannot reply or question because it is closed.
Oh the game guide you mean. O.k i'll go have a look and ask the mods to update it, when they have time.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 20 2011, 11:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystix View Post
Love the new items but don't like that the factorys never seem to go down very fast haven't added anything to the flower shop in days and there's still flowers in there how can a person fill up other factorys if nothing is being produced.
Same problem here.
Old Jul 20 2011, 12:27 PM

The issue with the work in facilities staying full has been fixed, however, for the fix to take effect... those effected will need to leave their farm alone completely for 4 to 5 hours

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 20 2011, 12:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I have been trying to use your facilities list from this forum to do some calculations and some of your numbers just do not work. There are errors where you have two products producing the same amount at the same time that sell for different unit amounts but the same batch amounts. This is just mathematically not possible. On the Dairy Processing Plant list you have never added the product for Cream's information. etc.
What products are you talking about that produce the same amount at the same time that sell for different unit amounts?

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 20 2011, 12:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

could someone help me please we will be moving house in the near future and I want to change my ISP, (if that is what it is called) would that mean I lost my farms because my email would not be same, sorry to be so thick but it is worrying me because I have put lots of time and money into it
Old Jul 20 2011, 01:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
could someone help me please we will be moving house in the near future and I want to change my ISP, (if that is what it is called) would that mean I lost my farms because my email would not be same, sorry to be so thick but it is worrying me because I have put lots of time and money into it
Your farm is not linked to your email address. It is only linked to your Facebook ID, so you will not lose either your Facebook account or your Farms. Once you get your new email address though I would change it in Facebook so they have the right address.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 20 2011, 02:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Some errors I have noted other than typos, and I have not gotten through the entire list of products. Champagne uses champagne barrels not white wine barrels, cream is not listed as a product under the Dairy Processing Plant, the Fish Farming Plant containers are showing at 8 when it should be 24, the freshwater and seawater (salt?) both show batches selling at 2500 when the fresh sells for 20 and the sea sells for 10 per unit, the ebony lumber pile and maple lumber piles show at selling for 1470 per batch but the ebony is 580 per unit and the maple at 490 per unit, california rolls and salmon sushi both batch sell for 3100 but cali is 145 and salmon is 155, etc.
Old Jul 20 2011, 03:07 PM

Default questions on update concerning belts/dans

When harvesting on a normal field, I collect 1 crop for sure + now I have a certain percentage chance to get an additional crop (belt/dan). That means I can have 2 boxes instead of one if I`m lucky. As far as that I understood.

question: what happens when using the manure spreader?

When harvesting a field, I get 2 boxes instead of one (so far so good). BUT what happens then? Do I get a certain percentage chance on EACH of the two boxes which I recieve for sure, or combined?

non-words:

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on each of the 2 boxes (= result can be 2+ either 0, 1, or 2),

OR

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on these two boxes combined (= result can be 2+ either 0 or 2)

OR

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on the 1st box [normal field without manure bonus] (= result can be 2+ either 0 or 1)

tricky....
Old Jul 20 2011, 03:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
The issue with the work in facilities staying full has been fixed, however, for the fix to take effect... those effected will need to leave their farm alone completely for 4 to 5 hours
I don't go into my farm all night, so it has been left alone. But my facilities are not emptying. Some of them went to 0 last week but at the same time, some were barely touched. I thought maybe people were skipping a farm but those still full are on different farms. I posted facilities the other night, I see alot of people worked them but they aren't even close to empty. I knew something was wrong, never had this problem before. I'll stay away from my farms the rest of the day but, is that all that helps?
Thanks!
Old Jul 20 2011, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Some errors I have noted other than typos, and I have not gotten through the entire list of products. Champagne uses champagne barrels not white wine barrels, cream is not listed as a product under the Dairy Processing Plant, the Fish Farming Plant containers are showing at 8 when it should be 24, the freshwater and seawater (salt?) both show batches selling at 2500 when the fresh sells for 20 and the sea sells for 10 per unit, the ebony lumber pile and maple lumber piles show at selling for 1470 per batch but the ebony is 580 per unit and the maple at 490 per unit, california rolls and salmon sushi both batch sell for 3100 but cali is 145 and salmon is 155, etc.
It is not Fresh and Seawater salt. It is bait and actually it cannot be sold at all. You may still see it in the Non-ingredients but it does not sell. There should not be a sales price for it at all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread