Need to make more sugar!!!
Old Sep 30 2011, 06:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

tools
is there a quick way of finding what tools I own I seem to have duplicated some tools I did not want to
Old Sep 30 2011, 08:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
tools
is there a quick way of finding what tools I own I seem to have duplicated some tools I did not want to
If they are all in storage you can look in storage and filter it to tools and it will show just your tools, other then that there is no easy way to see what you have.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 30 2011, 08:16 AM

I just emptied my fish farming plant - I'm noticing that the saltwater bait is not adding properly to my count of bait. Anyone else notice this?

Also I read somewhere in this thread that someone mentions about a gas station where we sell our fuel. That's a great idea. Neighbors can click on the gas station and purchase what fuel they need - we just put in a certain amount and sell it to them for double the cost like the real gas stations. LOL
Old Sep 30 2011, 09:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I love seeing which farms are fertilized. Now I would love to be able to see without going to the farm which farms are watered.
Old Sep 30 2011, 01:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffycat View Post
Last time I fueled up I got over 4 million tanks of gas lol! It has been months and I still have over 2m left.

LOL I have over 4 mil left from my last fill up (filled up a couple of months ago with about 6.8 mil) and I checked this morning just for the heck of it, and I now have over 8 mil and counting for my next fill up. I bet I can get it to 10 mil before my next fill up, and hopefully ride on that for almost a year??

I crack up when I see someone who has something like 15 mil... wow!!!
Old Sep 30 2011, 03:13 PM

Default new fb page

is there a thread in the forum about how to sort down to game feeds now that the page has changed ???
Old Sep 30 2011, 03:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq30549 View Post
is there a thread in the forum about how to sort down to game feeds now that the page has changed ???
The only way you can do it at the moment is to create a list of your Farm Town friends if you don't have one. Then in the Manage List set it to only show Games posts. On your newsfeed you will still see all of their posts, but if you click to go to the list then all you will see are their game post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 30 2011, 03:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
I just emptied my fish farming plant - I'm noticing that the saltwater bait is not adding properly to my count of bait. Anyone else notice this?

Also I read somewhere in this thread that someone mentions about a gas station where we sell our fuel. That's a great idea. Neighbors can click on the gas station and purchase what fuel they need - we just put in a certain amount and sell it to them for double the cost like the real gas stations. LOL
that's a great idea - nieghbours being able to buy directly from our facs.
Old Sep 30 2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post

why stop at double.. hehehe

Closed Thread