Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 13 2012, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astradriver View Post
When i try to move them it tells me i cant move them out of storage just now and to try again later and i have cleaned cache etc but still same thing
Are you sure you have a large enough space to set them down. Make sure you don't have anything hidden in the space too. Unfortunately they dom't come out of storage with the same orientation you put them in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2012, 10:51 AM

yea i have the space to move them back and its to same spot it was on before but when i try it tells me it cant be moved from storage to farm just now and to please try later, i think its because my train is dispatched.
Old Jun 13 2012, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

I havent seen anything for this but when I work on others facilities the frieght train comes in the line up of facilities being worked and half the time gives an error message that you cant get out of unless you hit the green button which of course takes you back to your farm. Has anyone else had this and is it a glitch that is being fixed ? Ive done the usual cashe clean on the flash and stuff but keeps reappearing. Things have also been slow lately too like the servers are being sluggish. Flash has been trippy lately so just wondering if this stuff has been brought up .
Old Jun 13 2012, 11:39 AM

yea ive had this too, i think its because the ability to help collect train goods is to come but that part of update is not released yet and the system is reading it as an error
Old Jun 13 2012, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Yeah its an Error saving data x025 .....if that helps the mods any on what we are seeing in case its something that could be fixed at the moment. Im dealing with it but it does make it difficult to do other's facilities when it wont let you go the next farm.
Old Jun 13 2012, 12:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

In autumn will we have train breakdowns due to leaves on track and in winter the wrong kind of snow same as we do in England?
Old Jun 13 2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
In autumn will we have train breakdowns due to leaves on track and in winter the wrong kind of snow same as we do in England?
Please note that the trains do NOT have a cow-catcher. It may be available in the future, perhaps in the Metal Mill.....or not.

In the meantime, you are advised to keep your cows (especially the FC ones) behind the fence. A border collie will be of much help.!!

Old Jun 13 2012, 01:26 PM

Wow, thanks for unghosting the train!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 13 2012, 02:24 PM

Default The Freight Trains Appears

Hi, Yes I did a test and the Freight Train does appear in the order of doing facilities, but for me it was blank and just a RED X to click and I never got Error Message. I know in the near future we will be able to post our trains but not yet and it should not show up with regular facilities - Thank You and Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
I havent seen anything for this but when I work on others facilities the frieght train comes in the line up of facilities being worked and half the time gives an error message that you cant get out of unless you hit the green button which of course takes you back to your farm. Has anyone else had this and is it a glitch that is being fixed ? Ive done the usual cashe clean on the flash and stuff but keeps reappearing. Things have also been slow lately too like the servers are being sluggish. Flash has been trippy lately so just wondering if this stuff has been brought up .
Old Jun 13 2012, 02:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Yeah sometimes it is ok and is blank but sometimes the error comes randomly as well so was just seeing if that was a random glitch .
Closed Thread