Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Thank you kitt. I appreciate your help.
Your welcome.
Old Jul 17 2012, 07:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Can anyone tell me if there are any bridges other than the little wood one over water? If so, where might I find them?

TIA
I could be wrong, but I don't believe there is any, you would have to make some using other items.
Old Jul 17 2012, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzgiantfarm View Post
since the last update my farm does not fit on to my screen right its much larger it willnot let me see level or xpor even goto my first 3 farms please can someone help

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...&fb_bmpos=2_35

link to my farm please check it out and see if you have the same problem
Place your mouse pointer soemwhere within your farm and right click. From the drop down menu select Show all. Close your farm and reopen it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2012, 05:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I want to put a spare black engine into storage (did not realise I could not have 2 trains working ) but cannot move it can someone help please
Farm is linked
Old Jul 18 2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
I want to put a spare black engine into storage (did not realise I could not have 2 trains working ) but cannot move it can someone help please
Farm is linked
I had this problem when I had two of the freight train loco on the same farm - is your other engine still off on its travels? Although you cant despatch two engines at once they seem to be linked and you cant move the second one if the first has not returned yet. It moves and stores OK from a diffferent farm though.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jul 18 2012, 09:13 AM

Does anyone know of a totally up to date listing of what crops are used where, and trees, products, etc.?

Also, do any of the implements on the gift page do anything, or are they just decorations? Same goes for everything buyable when leveling up. Does this stuff do anything or just decorate? I recently started playing again after a prolonged layoff and was wondering what all has changed??????????????
Old Jul 18 2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big K Dude View Post
Does anyone know of a totally up to date listing of what crops are used where, and trees, products, etc.?

Also, do any of the implements on the gift page do anything, or are they just decorations? Same goes for everything buyable when leveling up. Does this stuff do anything or just decorate? I recently started playing again after a prolonged layoff and was wondering what all has changed??????????????
Hi, the following thread in the game guide should help with all ingredients. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483442

All the implements on the gift page are decorations only.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 18 2012, 12:04 PM

Level:
XP:

Thankyou for answering I have tried that but still nothing happened will try again when the other one has finished
Old Jul 18 2012, 02:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Ill be happy when i can turn my freight train in other directions so i can have room to have more cars on it.
Old Jul 18 2012, 08:36 PM

Level:
XP:

my freight train has all the carriages attached, is off on another journey, I have checked the box in preferences to make it transparent when dispatched but that has just not happened..am not too worried but am wondering if that option is no longer available? I like it as I know the train is in use...the train has worked perfectly since day one, ty

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread