Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23 2009, 10:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Expansion

We want more land expansions!! There ARE alot of things we can buy for the amount of room we have so make bigger farms!!
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

yes hi, so I dont' know where I would post this, but I was wondering at what level will I be able to buy more trees then apple, organes, pine and lemon trees. I'm level 40 not and the rest are still locked. I'd also like to know if somewho someone could fix my gift box. it keeps saying there are things in it when there aren't. thanks
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantellynn21 View Post
yes hi, so I dont' know where I would post this, but I was wondering at what level will I be able to buy more trees then apple, organes, pine and lemon trees. I'm level 40 not and the rest are still locked. I'd also like to know if somewho someone could fix my gift box. it keeps saying there are things in it when there aren't. thanks
Read this

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:21 AM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Sep 12 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

we need more land expansions...too much stuff and not alot of room...gets boring

Visit Celty's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default more land please

With all the new stuff- I need more land to have room to purchase it--- I am full up on my farm and have gone to planting under my mansion and other buildings---I just do not have room enough-- thankis for considering -- more land for purchase

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 23 2009, 10:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default This new update is great!! How high do levels go now?

Mokie Level 60 Green Mogul

Thank you for this new update, and for unlocking new levels; This is great!
FarmTown is the best of all the farming games available on FaceBook.
How high do the new levels go to now? Hmmmm... I wonder?

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by Mokie; Nov 23 2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Additional errata
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsunny View Post
Honestly , this game has ****** me off , I played for months hours and hours, to get my mansion , get to level 34 and over 3million in the bank, I go on holidays, come back and i cant buy my dam mansion... so DISAPPOINTED and gutted why
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:40 AM

luv luv luv the new upgrades!!! way to go devs!
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by makytaja View Post
I received a message this morning from "Daniel" asking that I copy and paste to others. The message was "send message to all your friends by 11/29/09 and we would have 325,000 green farm cash". Did not pass message to others.
It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. DO NOT pass it on to others! Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

Old Nov 23 2009, 10:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeslori View Post
You should then get a message that you are not able to purchase land
That's a great idea! Please feel free to post it in the Feedback and Suggestions forum, where it will be most likely to get the attention of the developers. The best place to post it would be in this thread:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1030

Closed Thread