Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 03 2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feynt_of_heart View Post
Does anyone know when Farm 12 will come along, I understand from the threads that they r still working on this game, it's gr8, but the Farms when upgrading cost too much farm coins I've been in this game for 2 years, so. It would b nice to see a finale to the levels, and farms that r currently available. ty
We only just got farm 11, so I wouldn't hold your breath yet a while

Old Sep 04 2011, 01:33 AM

Sorry if this is wrong post I am new, I activated a FB credit card 12 hrs ago and the amount is showing in my account but not on FT screen should be 81$ showing zero as before. Have sent a message to F/Book awaiting reply. Any advice welcome please
Old Sep 04 2011, 02:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty1 View Post
Sorry if this is wrong post I am new, I activated a FB credit card 12 hrs ago and the amount is showing in my account but not on FT screen should be 81$ showing zero as before. Have sent a message to F/Book awaiting reply. Any advice welcome please
I am a little confused about this. By "activated a Facebook credit card" do you mean you applied for a credit card through the Earn Credits or that you bought Facebook credits with a credit card?
If it was one of the offers through Earn Credits you do not earn FT Cash with those but earn FB credits instead. So if you were to get 81 it would be 81 FB credits and not 81 FT cash.
Check your Facebook Account Settings/Paymenst and see if you have been given the credits. If so then you will have to convert the FB credits to FT cash by clicking on Buy Cash at top of your farm. This is not a 1 for 1 exchange. Each FB credit is worth roughly 10 cents. If you look at the dollar amounts listed and drop the pennies then you will see that to buy 25 FT cash will cost you 49 FB credits, 55 FT cash will cost 99 FB credits, and so on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2011, 03:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi,

I'm not sure I agree with us having to contact facebook directly about the gifts in our Gift Requests on our facebook home pages missing. I think the developers of farm town need to go to bat for us here. Regardless of how many gifts we had just hanging out in OUR Gift Request section, they were OUR gifts and someone needs to speak up to face book on OUR behalf.

If you type in the Help section on the face book home page: Gift Requests - this is the answer you get:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an issue with the Gifts feature in an application created by an external developer.
You can find support for an application by an external developer here. Unfortunately, Facebook cannot provide any support for applications built by external developers. If you continue experiencing issues with the Gifts feature on one of your applications, we recommend contacting the developer, via the "Contact Developer" link on the application's page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like facebook is pointing the finger at the developer to fix it.
Old Sep 05 2011, 01:13 PM

Default Farmers need help!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl2009 View Post
Hi,

I'm not sure I agree with us having to contact facebook directly about the gifts in our Gift Requests on our facebook home pages missing. I think the developers of farm town need to go to bat for us here. Regardless of how many gifts we had just hanging out in OUR Gift Request section, they were OUR gifts and someone needs to speak up to face book on OUR behalf.

If you type in the Help section on the face book home page: Gift Requests - this is the answer you get:

I have an issue with the Gifts feature in an application created by an external developer.
You can find support for an application by an external developer here. Unfortunately, Facebook cannot provide any support for applications built by external developers. If you continue experiencing issues with the Gifts feature on one of your applications, we recommend contacting the developer, via the "Contact Developer" link on the application's page.

It sounds like facebook is pointing the finger at the developer to fix it.
I agree with the post!! As individuals it seems like we have very little influence with either Face Book or Farm Town/slashkey........SO, if FaceBook is pointing the finger at Slashkey and according to the mods, we need to contact Face Book, it just looks like we have lost all our gifts or most of them, and no one is willing to take responsibility!! Come ON...yes, it is just a game but I need some support from the devs. PLEASE??!!??
Old Sep 06 2011, 01:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Sep 03 2011
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Official FB Credits page says Apple & Android mobile owners get free FB Credits??

I saw this posting on the official Facebook Credits page that says Apple or Android mobile device owners can get free Facebook Credits every time they download apps (even free apps) on their mobile:

(Mod edit.. external link removed)

Has anyone successfully used this to get free Facebook Credits? Thought I would ask others before using.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 06 2011 at 02:01 AM.
Old Sep 09 2011, 10:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I would like to know why I can't use my facebook credits for Farmtown. they took the 39.99 and I got those but I had facebook credits left over because I used the 50.00 credits since I could get more credits that way but they did not put them on farmtown. How do I put them on Farmtown?I have 126 facebook credits left.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 09 2011, 01:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily D S View Post
I would like to know why I can't use my facebook credits for Farmtown. they took the 39.99 and I got those but I had facebook credits left over because I used the 50.00 credits since I could get more credits that way but they did not put them on farmtown. How do I put them on Farmtown?I have 126 facebook credits left.
How much Facebook credits did you get for your $50? What I see on Facebook is I would get 550 credits for $50. Which would leave 151 left and not 126.
Go back to the Buy Cash at top of your farm and you can select another amount of Farm Cash to get. With 126 credits you can get 55 FC for 99 of those credits leaving you 27 credits left over. Those credits can be used next time you want to buy FC when you add more credits.
Under the old system when we purchased just Farm Cash with dollars then to spend $50 for FC you wold buy the 250 FC for $39.99 and then purchase the 55 FC for $9.99 for a total of $49.98 with nothing left-over. The way you did it you have extra left over for your next purchase.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2011, 09:02 PM

Default Farm Town creating Haves and Have Nots

I've read many posts from low level FT farmers who are becoming disillusioned with the game because they have a gazillion coins but cannot obtain facilities/tools which would allow them to progress in the game because they do not have the real $$$ (not FC) to spend on these items. A number of these posts have commented that they feel like serfs in a feudal kingdom (my words, not theirs...but the sentiment is the same). I understand that this game runs only because many of us pay real $$$ to get things we think can't live without. However, there has to be some way to help out those on the bottom of the pile...some way to help them get the time saving tools now only available for FC. Below is a post from one of my neighbors...please take this request to heart.
Farmtown friends, please keep this message circulating, copy and paste it to your wall and pass it on to your friends who play farmtown. We need to expand our farms coins. (I think she means to expand the use of coins)A lot of people cannot afford to buy farmcash. Please allow us to use our millions in coins to buy expansions, animals, homes etc... It just isnt fair to those who cant afford to use credit to purchase Farmtown cash. If you agree, pass it on ...
I agree 100% and I'm passing it on
Old Sep 09 2011, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I've read many posts from low level FT farmers who are becoming disillusioned with the game because they have a gazillion coins but cannot obtain facilities/tools which would allow them to progress in the game because they do not have the real $$$ (not FC) to spend on these items. A number of these posts have commented that they feel like serfs in a feudal kingdom (my words, not theirs...but the sentiment is the same). I understand that this game runs only because many of us pay real $$$ to get things we think can't live without. However, there has to be some way to help out those on the bottom of the pile...some way to help them get the time saving tools now only available for FC. Below is a post from one of my neighbors...please take this request to heart.
Farmtown friends, please keep this message circulating, copy and paste it to your wall and pass it on to your friends who play farmtown. We need to expand our farms coins. (I think she means to expand the use of coins)A lot of people cannot afford to buy farmcash. Please allow us to use our millions in coins to buy expansions, animals, homes etc... It just isnt fair to those who cant afford to use credit to purchase Farmtown cash. If you agree, pass it on ...
I agree 100% and I'm passing it on

Passing that message around the internet or fb will do them no good because the developers will never see it. As for people not being able to progress through the game you do not need 1 single farm cash dollar to get to the top level.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.