Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 08 2024, 07:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
Once again...no new season goals on Farm Town after countdown. Please give me season goals ASAP
Sharon
Hi Sharon,

Sorry we were unable to reply to you sooner. Are you still having issues?

We are seeing that you have a total of 6 season goals which is correct. You have completed 5 of them so far.

If you are still in the game when any new goals are due out and they still do not show up when you close and reopen the farm pass, please reload the game then check if the new goals are then showing up for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 13 2024, 02:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Receiving Ingrediant packs

Hi All,
How do I request ingredient packs from other farmers. I know how to send them just not how to request them.
thank,
Kiki
Old Jan 13 2024, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkcmorgan View Post
Hi All,
How do I request ingredient packs from other farmers. I know how to send them just not how to request them.
thank,
Kiki
Hi pkcmorgan

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

You need to ask for ingredients first.

Open a regular facility, let say, the Oil Refinery and click in the + icon for Fuel Tank.
You will see a pop up asking you if you want to ask for ingredients.
Click in the green check mark and your request will be posted in Other Wall Requests.

When your farmer friends click in the link then they will send you the ingredients. They will show up in your Gift Manager and they will count for your farm pass goal.
Old Jan 14 2024, 07:03 AM

Not me but my friend who is not on the Forum isn't getting their ingredient pack challenge bonus despite getting packs from neighbours.
Old Jan 14 2024, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed C View Post
Not me but my friend who is not on the Forum isn't getting their ingredient pack challenge bonus despite getting packs from neighbours.
Hi Hayseed C

I'm sorry but we cant check your friend Farm pass without their id or link to their farms.

In your post you say bonus so could it be possible that they have to click in their friends bonus links?
Old Jan 14 2024, 08:21 AM

Thanks I'll se if I can get him to find his links
Old Jan 15 2024, 12:04 AM

Angry

AGAIN, this is at least this fifth or sixth time, my nonworkables were NOT worked, despite the neighbor who worked them receiving the message "non workables will be worked" in yellow, AND the counter in the privileges section showing 1, yet NOTHING nonworkable was worked. They are sitting at 100%. I have submitted YET ANOTHER ticket to support and nothing. I am NOT the only one that this has happened to, either. I have talked to SIX others that confirm the SAME THING. Please let someone up the chain KNOW that his isn't a trivial issue. It's one of the reasons I keep paying for the farm pass. If this isn't going to be a reliable feature, I'm going to STOP paying. What's the point?
Old Jan 15 2024, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
AGAIN, this is at least this fifth or sixth time, my nonworkables were NOT worked, despite the neighbor who worked them receiving the message "non workables will be worked" in yellow, AND the counter in the privileges section showing 1, yet NOTHING nonworkable was worked. They are sitting at 100%. I have submitted YET ANOTHER ticket to support and nothing. I am NOT the only one that this has happened to, either. I have talked to SIX others that confirm the SAME THING. Please let someone up the chain KNOW that his isn't a trivial issue. It's one of the reasons I keep paying for the farm pass. If this isn't going to be a reliable feature, I'm going to STOP paying. What's the point?
Hi SirMathew,
When you sent a ticket in did you get an autorespnse email back with the ticket number? Possiblely in your spam folder

After they worked them did you restart your farms to see if it updated after that?
Did it show in the activity log below your farms that they had worked them?
Did the ones that said they got to work them have both trains with the 10 cars? They must have the trains or it will not let them work them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2024, 06:30 AM

I have noticed just now with a farm pass that when i use start all in facility manager that i am not getting any amount towards producing butterscotch budino batches. I have to go in manually and produce them.
Old Jan 16 2024, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
I have noticed just now with a farm pass that when i use start all in facility manager that i am not getting any amount towards producing butterscotch budino batches. I have to go in manually and produce them.
Hi zippity

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

Please open your West American Restaurant and be sure that the Butterscotch Buddino has a check mark near its picture.
If it doesn't have the check mark then it will not start when you use the Start all button in the Facility Manager.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs