Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2010, 01:53 PM

Thank you so much for all the NEW stuff, lol!! Love the new facilities and thanks for the check marks on the produce so I know what to sell and why I shouldn't sell the one's with checks. It tells me exactly what I can use the apples with or grapes, etc. That's an added bonus and I appreciate it very much.

I have to say, I was NEVER going to spend real money on another game since I have been very disappointed in the past from doing just that. BUT...I finally broke down and spent $40 on MYSELF, since I am on this game playing everyday and really enjoy playing I see no reason not to. Other games I have spent real money on haven't given me half the pleasure I get from playing this one, so why not spend a few dollars on it? It's for me after all.
Old May 09 2010, 02:04 PM

Default plantain trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueHacker View Post
Where do I buy Plantain trees or get them? I cannot find them anywhere.
Sue, you don't need plantain trees, just banana trees. Yes, we all know that plantains are different from bananas, but here on FT, all things are different! lol
Old May 09 2010, 02:05 PM

To all you level 80's that are complaining about not having cash you earned as many coins as the ones coming up through the ranks. I am also a 80 and saved all my cash and had not spent it. I have now spent it all on the facilities and I have added to it by clicking on pay pal. I do not begrudge the devs from earning money on this game. I expect to be paid for my work why shouldn't they be paid? Love the new facilities! Now for that coffee shoppe . . .
Old May 09 2010, 02:08 PM

Is there any chance this new update could have affected my being able to get on the game using chrome? I don't understand the problem all the sudden. I can get on with Firefox, but it is agonizingly slow in loading my facilities. My avatar stays "busy" forever. Could I have put teh new facility down wrong or something. I went and loaded them, so to move them now would cause me to lose all. I have cleaned my cache. I have never had a problem getting on before. Could I just have too much stuff now?

It is stuck on 5%

Default I love Farm Town

I love the game more now than when I first started. I enjoy every session.
The developers have done an excellent job and have created a truely addictive and educational game. Im at level 80 and have spent $40 buying farm cash. I probably would spend more if

We have more levels
And a 4th and even 5th farm.

I want to spend MORE time on Farm Town, but need these things to do that.

Please consider adding these two items to an already great game.

Thanks for making a wonderful game. I love it.

Now I really need a 4th farm. I want them ALL, but where am I going to put them?
Old May 09 2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemountain View Post
and againd for coins!
it ****** me off!!!
Why should i pay for a ******* virtual thing???
It's the most stupid here!!!!!!!

I HATE ALL FOR DOING SO!!!
Because the devs don't work for free, that's why. This is their WORK. They have to eat, put kids through school. If you don't want to pay anything then don't, but you will be left behind. Consider doing one of their partner agreements that will help them to get paid, under Earn Coins. If not, tough cookies and see ya.
Old May 09 2010, 02:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
6. You can now ask relatives and friends on special ocasions (like mother's day ;-) to buy you farm cash items as gifts from the store using the new 'Send' button, you will receive them on your gift box directly, currently they have to be your neighbours to do it
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
Thank you. I will say I was disappointed when I went to gift an oil facility and found I had to pay for it. You don't have to in the special days sections(Easter, etc), why in the facilities section? I'm not complaining, just questioning. You're led to believe you can gift on special days, why don't you add you have to pay for the gift? Then people won't be disappointed like I was. I want to repeat, I am not angry and complaining, just misled.
Other than that, I am overjoyed. Pretty soon I won't have time for Any other games. lol
Look at what Raul posted about sending people farm cash items. He says you can ask people to buy you farm cash items as gifts. I don't know how much clearer you want him to be about it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 09 2010, 02:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for all the new stuff. I need another farm to put all this stuff on and I would like to see more flowers added to the game.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 09 2010, 02:44 PM

I am at the highest level I can go and I think Farmtown should give us more farm cash. I just bought a snack making factory and can't buy the factory to squeeze the olives, either give us more farm cash or make it available for coins. This stinks
Closed Thread