Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdslafayette View Post
I have absolutely no objection to the developers making money. That is not the issue!

My only request was to allow me/us to purchase for coins also . .
It does not matter how you pay me... either with a "valuable" US $20 bill, or a shiny $20 Gold piece.

Well, the devs offer some really neat things with a FT$$ price tag because those things are [1] usually more desirable, [2] usually more useful [3] usually will allow the devs to earn their living.

There are other ways to get FT $$ other than levels and getting one at a time for points.
Old Sep 10 2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdslafayette View Post
I have absolutely no objection to the developers making money. That is not the issue!

My only request was to allow me/us to purchase for coins also . .
Are you under the impression that the devs can spend FT coins at their local grocery store, or pay elec. Bills this way etc...? LOL I am lost here, because your statement seems to make no sense to me.

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 10 2010, 03:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
But you have to clean your storage or you loose all the crops you may harvest after the storage is full... they are sending warnings telling you to clean out your storage and sell some of the goods or you will loose what you put in new. It happened to me yesterday, did not cleaned before harvesting and lost all the blackberries and harvest I had in one farm. So be careful, put your facilities out or sell so that your bins are not full or you loose.
Keeping your storage cleaned up is a requirement no matter what. I was talking about a problem with selling items directly from the field, using the harvest & sell option instead of the harvest & store option. It is doing strange things. I get the warning about my storage being full just about every day now. The warning is working fine the sell option is what is messed up, as long as I keep on top of cleaning my storage I have never lost anything.

Did you not get the warning and that is what led to you loosing your harvest?

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 10 2010, 03:32 PM

Question Levels

Really like your changes and possible future levels. Just have one request. Please allow a larger gap between people with 3 million points or so and people with not one million points yet. All are level 115. They should not be the same level. If you have close to 3 million there should be some separtion from the rest, it is earned. Thanks
Old Sep 10 2010, 03:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Our game world has impact on the real world. Game coins do not make the world go 'round outside of our game. It won't pay bills, it doesn't pay for server space, developer wages, rent, food, or power. In order for the game to continue to be free someone has to pay the piper. FC items have been and always will be a way to pay those bills and continue to bring the game to all of us for free.

There is no in game requirement to have any of the FC items. They are add-ons to the game that are there to enhance your gaming experience. In comparison to a great number of other games this one is far more cost effective than many others out there. You get to play for free, there is no upfront cost for accessing the game, there are no subscription fees, and you are allowed to advance to the highest levels without ever HAVING to spend a dime. Many other games, just on Facebook alone are far less generous. Is there another game out there that offers us 22 production facilities for coin?

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 10 2010, 03:45 PM

Amen to that!!! I can't believe some of the comments I've read of people actually COMPLAINING that you have to spend real money for some facilities. Noone is pulling your teeth, making you do it! You KNOW that's how this game operates. If you don't LIKE it, then...... quit! Easy. Noone is forcing you to play .....
Old Sep 10 2010, 04:35 PM

I've never received a message that my storage was full?? I sell off surplus every time I harvest a crop or facility. So, I'm a little confused now.
Old Sep 10 2010, 04:49 PM

Farm Town is no different than any other game or sim out there. They have to make REAL money to pay their bills. If you enjoy FT then SUPPORT FT by BUYING FC.

Slashkey is no different than any other business. They have COSTS to run their business.
Just look around next time you go to Wal Mart, Burger King, or Home Depot. Then check to see how much "free" stuff they have for you. This may be a game to us, but to Slashkey it is their living.

Now if we could get Farm 6 up and running, I will buy more FC as I have factories to buy!
Old Sep 10 2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessel View Post
Farm Town is no different than any other game or sim out there. They have to make REAL money to pay their bills. If you enjoy FT then SUPPORT FT by BUYING FC.

Slashkey is no different than any other business. They have COSTS to run their business.
Just look around next time you go to Wal Mart, Burger King, or Home Depot. Then check to see how much "free" stuff they have for you. This may be a game to us, but to Slashkey it is their living.

Now if we could get Farm 6 up and running, I will buy more FC as I have factories to buy!
Me too! i'm checking for new updates here every day as this is the first place they are posted - i also go to the realtor's office on the game but keep getting told i have all available upgrades. . .so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day (soon? lol) i will see that additional farm - don't care for coins or FC as i will spend my own $ to by F$ to get one. . .

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Sep 10 2010, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default FT Cash or Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessel View Post

How is your favorite way of getting FC?
Closed Thread