Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 23 2011, 03:28 PM

Default Increase in production in mines etc

Does anyone know if the production has been increased in the mines etc as in Raul's post? For example the Copper shows one batch of 600 units in 8 hours and fills up to a max of 12,600 = cant remember if this was always the same?? Dont think the hours have changed
Thanks

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 23 2011, 04:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
- When mouseover a facility you will now see the text (Owned) if you own that facility. Not sure how you do this. Are you talking about if you go to the store to buy a facility. Please clarify. A faster way of sending and receiving gifts would be helpful. Check out Cityville it is super quick. Would love a mystery gift also.
It shows up when you goto the help (green question mark) for the facility. If you hover over the image of the facility in the upper right corner of the help screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2011, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodieGirl View Post
I love the new items!!! I was hoping that in order to make flour we could use less wheat. As it is I am planting two wheat fields and I still run out of flour. This would be a great thing if you could do this. I am a Farm Town junkie lol..Love the game..keep up the great work!!!!!!
Do you have the Stone wind mill (FC)? In that one you get 1.5 flour for each wheat (10 wheat produces 15 flour). Since they upped the amopunt and speed on that then I have no problem keeping up with flour.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2011, 04:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Help !!!

Every time I harvest or plow my hoe and harvesting tools go crazy as do my ax. They move all around the screen making it VERY hard to do anything. How can I OR you fix this ?
Old Sep 23 2011, 04:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A problem that's I've encountered that I think is probably due to one of the past couple updates is that when I move a flower that is frozen, it shows up in its fully grown form when I put it down. It's necessary to reload the farm in order to get it to show up properly in its frozen form. It makes it hard to arrange them and tell if it looks the way I want it to. Could this please be corrected? It didn't used to be this way.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 23 2011, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1debbie View Post
Every time I harvest or plow my hoe and harvesting tools go crazy as do my ax. They move all around the screen making it VERY hard to do anything. How can I OR you fix this ?
Check your preferences (wrench up top) and make sure "Follow Avatar" is not checked.
Old Sep 23 2011, 08:35 PM

Default You have to love this game!

I love the fact that least the admins are attempting to add to the game and always try to make it better. I normally have spent quite a bit on FC to buy all the new stuff. This time I did not because I have nowhere to put the new items. Im waiting until we get more farms so I have more room.

Till then im gonna keep farming....lol.....

It would be nice to get two farms and this would allow some of us to tear up our old farms and regroup the factories in ways that make the farms more visually appealing. I know I will get ripped for suggesting this but its a good idea and would generate a lot of revenue for those who dont want to use up all the coins that are piling up. For now im standing pat and having fun with what I have. It would make more sense to offer a farm when new factories are added so we have somewhere to put them.
Old Sep 23 2011, 08:38 PM

When will the Textile Facility produce more than 270 rolls? I have 4 and never enough llama textile rolls.
Old Sep 23 2011, 09:21 PM

I accidently bought a second belt dryer, I have sent message to support. They will take one back and refund my FC won't they? Any idea how long it takes them?
thanks

Last edited by Docperk; Sep 23 2011 at 09:21 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Old Sep 23 2011, 10:52 PM

I am still looking for a way to just check my farm town offers without going thru a whole lot of posts. Has anyone figured it out yet?
Closed Thread