Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 14 2013, 07:23 PM

Default Dispointed

The start all and load all leave a lot to be desired. Sure, having roughly 1/2 of the facilities load speeds things up a bit.

That said, not nearly enough facilities get loaded. It is a way to keep milking the players for more $$ but im at the point where im not going to keep paying to have just a few more factories load every time there is an update.

Enough is enough. Ive lost a lot of neighbors in the last year. Im starting to figure out why.
Old May 15 2013, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessel View Post
The start all and load all leave a lot to be desired. Sure, having roughly 1/2 of the facilities load speeds things up a bit.

That said, not nearly enough facilities get loaded. It is a way to keep milking the players for more $$ but im at the point where im not going to keep paying to have just a few more factories load every time there is an update.

Enough is enough. Ive lost a lot of neighbors in the last year. Im starting to figure out why.
IMHO, the need to spend real cash to get the Farm Cash is just another aspect of the game.

I think that most of those who drop out fall into one of two catagories

[1]- they feel that they have spent enough time (not money) on this game, and have simply moved on to another game (not all can play FT forever, like I think I can )

[2]- they become overwhelmed with all the "work" brought on by reaching 18 farms and having so much available (and choosing to have it) and now they have to manage it all. The devs make that easier with the FC tools, but.....

so... when I hear that the game has become "too expensive" because spending $20 or more each month has all of a sudden become a horrible thing, I tend to think it is just an excuse when [1] or [2] is really the reason

Last edited by Tony D; May 15 2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old May 15 2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
The partial implementation of "Start All" actually makes starting facilities more difficult
and how !! ... just as the "big manure and water all" did complicate the use of the lower level spreaders. No, I do not need them and found out that if you put your screen on maximum and open the fac manager you can work as quick as in the past. you loose contact with the server most of the time and miss some extra's but no longer your patience or speed .
Every new release make me puzzle out how I can continue to play correctly as before ... suppose this is also a part of the game
konijn
Old May 15 2013, 11:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Actually, the 'start all' functions help a lot and I will probably continue to pay the developers to add them for me.

The facs that I start with the 'start all' we have now do not get in my way when I'm loading the others. I set the facility manager options to all facs, all farms, use the 'start all', then set the 'A-Z' function to 'utilization', set the funnel to 'regular' and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list, where the zeros are. Start clicking in the lower right hand corner and you never have to move your mouse, the facs move under the mouse for you, until you start to get to facs that might be partially full or ones that you have shut off production in.

People need to stop letting the game manipulate them, and start learning how to maniplate the game!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 15 2013, 11:30 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
After I use the Start All button I set my filter to Utilization and go to the very bottom of the facility list, where you have the ones that are the most empty, then i just click the bottom ones (you can go pretty fast aswell), they move up the list as they get filled up and get replaced by another empty one, so just keep clicking the same spot, and thats actually a really quick and easy way to do it
Ooops, should have read all the posts before I jump in with my 2p. Isn't that a great way to fill? I love it!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old May 16 2013, 01:29 AM

Level:
XP:

re start all tools : well I don't care how much they will cost, I will get them....when you have over 400 to fill, every one you don't have to click on is a big help!!!! so thank you devs, keep them coming!!!

Visit 's Farm

Old May 16 2013, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
re start all tools : well I don't care how much they will cost, I will get them....when you have over 400 to fill, every one you don't have to click on is a big help!!!! so thank you devs, keep them coming!!!
I will drink to that... just not any Aussie beer or whatever.... I will stick to my Johnny Walker Black (or Green if the mood strikes on a new release day)

Old May 16 2013, 02:47 PM

Smile start all/load all buttons

personally i think they are awesome!!!! i hesitated to buy them as I still dont have all the facilities...but they are great - such a time saver and really the small amount of $$$. both my husband and i play all the time and we have double the $$ but it is well worth it, hope we get another upgrade to load more in the next update...thank you devs...
Old May 16 2013, 03:30 PM

20 dollars a month will only give you 120 farmcash, that will buy, what 3 or 4 loaders, or 2 turbo loaders. Than there are all the trains and the tools, not to mention facilities. I can't spend 20 dollars a month on this game. Frankly, I got new neighbors when I came back and alot of those are not playing right now. Avid farmtown players are probably putting more than 20 dollars a month into this game since it appears many of them buy every farmcash item that comes out with each update. Me, I simply quit posting my facilities more than once a week. What do I need coins for anyway? What can I even buy with coins that is worth getting? I upgraded some of my farms past 24 by 24 and regretted it. I only have one farm that is below 24 by 24 that I may eventually want to upgrade. I enjoy planting, so that is what I do. Starting to wonder why I even do that. They need to come out with something for coins that is worth working for.
Old May 16 2013, 05:06 PM

I own the belt dryer however when I start all it does not start the facilities it is designed to start can someone please help me what do I nee to do to get this working ?