Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi KnightRider! here is the banner

Nope, don't have one of those. Or a blue banner either.
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:18 AM

Thank you Raul for another great update! I love it! I'm looking forward to the bigger tools next week!.. My avatar is moving at super fast speed, and I noticed the last 2 days that I am going from farm to farm faster also. Thanks again!
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
Whilst I love the updates I just cant understand why they dont increase production of the Crude oil, petrochemical barrels, silk, and the other things that we are constantly scrabbling around for, just wish someone would explain it to me I go to the bonus sites daily collect as many as my allowance will allow and still cant keep up.

I have 20 oil rigs mines are 16 too and nope still not enough its stupidly wrong.

I totally agree we should be able to fill the facilities not have to cut back or whats the point in having them at all, at the moment I have had to cut back so many of mine it will hardly be worth posting for help with them soon.
Maybe your problem is that you do not have enough refineries. I too have 20 Oil Rigs and I have 3 Refineries and I produce more oil products that I could possibly ever use.
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:37 AM

What is wrong with the game, updates are great but the game is slower than before. It took 3 mins 40 secs after planting to load next farm. Black box saying queueing. Come on devs slowness as been a problem for far to long.
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:47 AM

Where do I find the Facebook offer? I don't know what a recruiter bar is....
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:57 AM

Default Tree Shaker

It has always been a problem, when using the tree shaker, to tell the difference between a harvested tree and a non harvested tree. Could something finally be done about this to make it very easy to tell the difference.
Thank You.
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:01 AM

Uncle Dave, there already is. Go to the wrench (preferences) and click Dim Out Non Relevant Items Features for Tools and select Hidden and you've got it. Trees will disappear when you harvest them
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:19 AM

Hi all,

I would just like to point out Rauls latest update regarding the farmcash restriction which will be released later today....

Quote:
We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

This last change will be released later today.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 06 2013, 10:29 AM

"The test itself is a cheat!" - James T. Kirk

I appreciate that Codebell-Slashkey needs the money to stay in business and the attempts to place limits on sending farm cash. But I think there will be some out there who will take it as a challenge to be able to get free farm cash or free farm cash items and will eventually find some way around the limits.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 06 2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
What is wrong with the game, updates are great but the game is slower than before. It took 3 mins 40 secs after planting to load next farm. Black box saying queueing. Come on devs slowness as been a problem for far to long.
They've updated the game to speed things up, but it has been countered by a slowdown in all the Facebook games. I am having similar issues with a few other games and I think the recent updates to Facebook itself is probably what is effecting them.
Closed Thread