Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2009, 09:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

WF 2 facebook user. Same problem with lag time of servers. Unlike some I appreciate you trying to fix things. I had problems prior to Dec. 22, so these problems are no different than before. At least I know attempts are being made to help everyone. Have a great day.
Old Dec 27 2009, 09:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

FYI, level is 43, not 1 and I didn't become a farmer until Nov. of this year, not March.
Old Dec 27 2009, 09:43 PM

This already done mess is getting on my nerves big time. I did a whole plot today, me and one other person...after finishing, waiting for my avatar to catch up I started getting this message. Almost half of the plots I did were "already done"....wth???
Old Dec 27 2009, 09:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Help! Having many of the same problems as others. When hired goes fine until I get hired to plow, then takes forever to get the plow, once I get it I end up with already done over and over. If I go to market coins roll off me, but not like before it takes forever, can't go on another job. Please help, it's driving me nuts. I like working on the game more than my own farm, and it really stinks right now...
Old Dec 27 2009, 10:31 PM
Account Not Linked

I really hate the way the avatar jumps around when I plow or harvest someone else's farm. And I can't plow or harvest plots when my avatar is in the way. I preferred having it lag behind. It gave me a chance to talk to the boss while I waited. It was a lot easier on my eyes and nerves as well. And if I was hired to plow before I was done, it seemed to give me credit for the work. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the flash player, but that didn't do much to help. Please return the program to the way it was before Dec. 22.
Old Dec 27 2009, 10:47 PM

Thank you developers for continuing to work on these problems. Appreciate the smaller icons for seeding and harvesting. Time outs are still a big problem as well as already done.
P.S. Have already completed all recommended uninstall, clear cache, reinstall, etc. without any change in problems. Facebook user.
Old Dec 27 2009, 11:07 PM

I'm already done. That is all i get told if i go to work on someone elses farm with multiple hires and it is just getting too hard to get work. I have had enough and wont be bothering with FT until the team fix this. I cannot believe this version got a release.
Old Dec 27 2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We closed the other threads related to the latest release to make it easier to collect feedback.

A new version was released an hour ago, it is very similar to the way it was before, and at some times it will be even faster as the avatar is still teletransported when is working on close fields, this may have the effect of the avatar been closer to where the people are working most of the time, which may also contribute to have less collisions.

This version still contains many other improvements targeted to minimize the amount of XP / coins lost, we don't expect it to be as efective as with the latest version, but we still expect improvments on that area, so may be this is a good balance at the end.

Please provide feedback on the new experience.

Thanks

--Raul

IMPORTANT EDIT
: It seems that the newest version of the program is working as it should for many players and they are experiencing the intended benefits. Others are reporting issues which should not be experienced with this newest release. Before posting in this thread, please do the following REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF ADOBE FLASH. Go to the adobe.com website and use their uninstall program to completely uninstall your flash player program. Then BEFORE REINSTALLING clear your browser cache and reboot your computer to get rid of any remnants of the program before going back to the adobe.com site and reinstalling the latest version of flash player for your computer.
I have followed the instructions for the latest Flash release.

I absolutely love the 22 Dec 09 release that has a hyper Avatar in harvesting and plowing!! I could care less about those cases where a farmer hires a million people, because when I wind up on one of those, I abruptly leave, as it ruins the personality of the game ... the social aspect that makes Shashkey superior to Zynga! :-)

Keep up the great work, and I think this game certainly qualifies to not be labeled "BETA" any more!

It is still the best FLASH-based game that I have seen to date!

Paul
President
FunStuff Software
Old Dec 27 2009, 11:15 PM
Account Not Linked

I love the social aspect too, but that was lost with this fix. When my avatar lagged behind it gave me a chance to say thanks and perhaps have a conversation with the boss. That charm is gone and the hyper avatar is stressful.

I did the uninstall, reinstall once more, and it made things marginally better. But I hate the hyper avatar. At least things are the same on my farm. If that changes I will probably be done with this game.
Old Dec 27 2009, 11:22 PM

Default server and game working better

Thank you, Thank you!!! I was able to get my farm town fix!!

I am now on server 8, earlier I had problems, but decided to try again.
Farm loaded good, went to market, saw workers, got hired....
I could harvest!! I could pan the screen... I could plow!
I was the only worker hired so dont know how it will do when more than one is hired. But I was able to work fairly well by myself.
I did still have a time our issue but was able to save and work through it. Still some lag issues but we are geting there!
Thank you for working so hard to get the problems fixed.
Closed Thread