Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2010, 08:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a question? What was the problem before they ever messed around with this game? When I first started playing it several months ago, my avatar shot the xp's out of the top of her head like a rocket going off. I had no problems with timing out or coins and xp's loading slower then anyone elses...like NOW. I could plow from the Market Place after harvesting..NOT like NOW. Back then the game was enjoyable..NOT like NOW lol. If there wasn't a major issue back then...which I don't recall one, why mess with something that works? Like the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm sure some people had some problems, but not like we are experiancing now from what I recall.

Last edited by queenpinnana; Jan 16 2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old Jan 16 2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
I have a question? What was the problem before they ever messed around with this game? When I first started playing it several months ago, my avatar shot the xp's out of the top pf her head like a rocket going off. I had no problems with timing out or coins and xp's loading slower then anyone elses...like NOW. I could plow from the Market Place after harvesting..NOT like NOW. Back then the game was enjoyable..NOT like NOW lol. If there wasn't a major issue back then...which I don't recall one, why mess with something that works? Like the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm sure some people had some problems, but not like we are experiancing now from what I recall.
Some folks weren't getting coins/xp. Well, the problem is even more widespread now.

If they would go back to 12/21 but change the movement algorithm for hired hands, that would be great. But nooooo. It just keeps getting worse.
Old Jan 16 2010, 09:22 AM

WF23 and am still having problems with the start/stop stuttery game play when harvesting/plowing on others' farms. Is this being worked on at all?
Old Jan 16 2010, 09:36 AM

Changed to WF14 today - no change in slowness of harvest/plow. This is still painful. Please help let by letting us know if it is being worked on or if I'm going to have to stay this way.
Old Jan 16 2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen1 View Post
Except we need more levels...............
How about they FIX the game first.... THEN worry about adding levels? Why are people so concerned with trivial stuff like there being Christmas items still in the store, and adding more levels, when the game doesn't work properly at the moment? I'm GLAD the Christmas stuff is still there, and there is no level past 60 (yet) as it indicates to me that the developers have their priorities straight.

#1 - FIX GAME

#2 thru infinity - Everything else
Old Jan 16 2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
Some folks weren't getting coins/xp. Well, the problem is even more widespread now.

If they would go back to 12/21 but change the movement algorithm for hired hands, that would be great. But nooooo. It just keeps getting worse.
I don't think the lost coin/Xp thing is more widespread at the moment. People seem to be getting proper credit, it's just that now it takes forever, and if you leave a farm before the server catches up to your marked fields, you lose the coins and/or Xp's as the case may be.

Having said that; For whatever it's worth ... This morning I found myself on WF33 as opposed to my usual WF13, and I must say, it worked like a charm. I was able to hire people to harvest and plow on both my farms and there was hardly any lag at all. Granted, I only ever hire ONE person at-a-time, but still it worked much better than it had been.

[Facebook user]
Old Jan 16 2010, 10:39 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmergaylord View Post
I don't think the lost coin/Xp thing is more widespread at the moment. People seem to be getting proper credit, it's just that now it takes forever, and if you leave a farm before the server catches up to your marked fields, you lose the coins and/or Xp's as the case may be.

Having said that; For whatever it's worth ... This morning I found myself on WF33 as opposed to my usual WF13, and I must say, it worked like a charm. I was able to hire people to harvest and plow on both my farms and there was hardly any lag at all. Granted, I only ever hire ONE person at-a-time, but still it worked much better than it had been.

[Facebook user]
I AM on WF 33 and it sucks!! It does work better and faster when there is only one person harvesting and plowing MY farm. I only hire one person also. My problem is that I can't plow after I have harvested a farm from the Market Place. The farm gets either stuck on the blue and gray loading lines in the middle or the words loading farm in the black box in the middle. Many times I get to watch people plowing instead of me being one of them. Then I am frozen on their farm and can't get out of it without shutting my pueter down. Instead of them doing a major repair job on this if it was a coin and xp problem in the beginning with only SOME farmers, I think that they should have left it alone and tried to fix a FEW instead of doing a complete change. It's evident that it is a LOADING issue since most of the time that pain in the butt black box is always stuck in the middle of the screen when you are doing anothers farm from the Market Place.
Old Jan 16 2010, 10:56 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmergaylord View Post
How about they FIX the game first.... THEN worry about adding levels? Why are people so concerned with trivial stuff like there being Christmas items still in the store, and adding more levels, when the game doesn't work properly at the moment? I'm GLAD the Christmas stuff is still there, and there is no level past 60 (yet) as it indicates to me that the developers have their priorities straight.

#1 - FIX GAME

#2 thru infinity - Everything else
I said pretty much the same thing regarding the Christmas stuff lol. I could care less, because my hope is that they are concentrating on the larger problems right now also. As far as the levels go, I could care less on that also. I'm moving up little by little, and if there is nothing beyond 60, why the rush to get there?
Old Jan 16 2010, 11:18 AM

Formerly on WF59, Now on WF 19. Tried to harvest for someone on WF 4. I am so frustrated, I am about to give up. First time I have tried to work for someone in a couple of days. Have been having trouble and thought I would give it time to get fixed.
I get hired to harvest on WF 4. There are others there also. I make one click to harvest and get the "I'm busy" over and over while my avatar creeps slowly toward the plot. Finally she gets there. I click again on the 2nd plot, "I'm busy". By the time I got 5 plots harvested the other workers had harvested everything and begun plowing. So I just left.
I have done the adobe flash player thing, cleared my cache and done all the stuff recommended. I have a good computer with broadband cable hookup. Prior to Dec 22, no problems.
I am so disappointed. I love this game and am addicted, but the frustration level is about to make it not worth it.
Is it not possible to roll it back to prior to Dec 22 update?
Old Jan 16 2010, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

They make us stay here for hours..... it's NOT funny anymore.
I HATE to wait for points and money. Better I would lose some than always have to wait and another fact: I cannot go to my gift box while seeding or doing other stuff! It's f**** annoying!
Once I LOVED the game now it is like OMG! I have to go there because I wanna help a friend!

FIX IT! Don't to as you would fix it! Go BACK to the time the game worked better!
Closed Thread