Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 01:13 AM

Wow, wonderful changes including the "time to harvest". You guys did good. Just one request, make sure there is enough storage so our crops won't be lost. You have one happy farmer. Thanks.
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Can the hours and minutes for time ready be added to the animal buildings? It would also be great if that information could be added to the facility manger. That would help us a lot so we A) know how long each animal building on a given farms has till it is ready, and B) that when we clicked on that building in the facility manger it got harvested.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default FarmTown ROCKS

Well, I don't see the Clydesdale Horse,,,,

BUT WHO CARES!!! I LOVE FARM TOWN. YOU ALL ROCK! The only game that I've found that cares about US!!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:18 AM

ok breathing now. I found my tractor trailor. Geez i thought I was going to lose my mind. Thank you Raul! For the update I mean! It's great!
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by plbright View Post
Well, I don't see the Clydesdale Horse,,,,

BUT WHO CARES!!! I LOVE FARM TOWN. YOU ALL ROCK! The only game that I've found that cares about US!!!
Its a gift so get all ur friends to send them to you
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:21 AM

Ok you've done it again. Kudos to the Developers!!
Love the new sprinkler!! WTG!!
You have made me more of an addict!!
My wife wonders if i will ever come to bed. LOL

Old Aug 30 2011, 01:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and gang for a fantastic release and its awesome to see you listening to what people want. I absolutely love the red sprinkler and what it does.. great work indeed. And wow.. the supersized animals.. that is going to be an amazing help! Overall, fantastic, worth the wait and sorry we continually harrassed you hahaha. Thanks again
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
thanks for the update. I have the mobile sprinkler and I just tried to water one of my buddies farms and it states I can only water mine or my neighbours.. do I have to purchase another brown one? If so that is not night for us that already purchased it for 45FT$ when it first came out. It is probably a glitch.. Thanks again for all your hard work. Farm 11 is equivalent to how many sections of land if you actually had to purchase a farm in real life. I can assure you it would not cost close to 3.5billion. Oh, do you have a website with all our farms on it.. it sure would be nice to have this. all for now.
We could only water our farms and our neighbor farms with the Brown Sprinkler. So you don't need to buy a brown one. I think it is a privilege for our Neighbors, and not just our buddies or people we are working for to be able to water their flowers. Although, it would be nice. I was hired to harvest a whole farm of flowers... but they were dead, and the player didn't follow me to their farm, so I couldn't do the job. It would be nice if we had that option, so that if we find ourselves in this situation, we can water for us to harvest, but the play doesn't get the benefit of the flowers being watered after we harvest.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:25 AM

thankyou , great update. love the sprinkler off to buy and play
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
5. Improved Brown Mobile Sprinkler: Brown Mobile Sprinkler can now be used to irrigate flowers in any farm, not just neighbour farms.
It might be a temporary glitch. According to the new release by Raul it says we can use it on ANY farm. I am sure that will be fixed soon. Keep Trying.

Closed Thread