Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2014, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Info about the eye. In my wrench tool on the preference bar I have a check mark in front of Eye Icon and checked the Hidden and On choice. When I am hired, it has changed back to Dimmed and On, so the eye will not close completely until I go back into the wrench tool and change it back to Hidden and On. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? This has happened on 5 different hire jobs.
That is the default setting for when you are hired. From the release notes:
c) Eye state is always remembered when working in your farms (when hired, it is still defaulted to dimming)
You can click once on the eye and it will go to the hidden setting. You do not have to go into the preferences to change it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2014, 10:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new changes! It all works better for me now!
Old Feb 14 2014, 10:40 AM

Thanks for the great upgrade!!!!
Old Feb 14 2014, 12:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Taz D for clearing up my confusion.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 14 2014, 02:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
Raul
Just a suggestion, with the bigger farms and also re-arranging trees and flowers, instead of the robot tool to sell all stuff why not have a tool to put all items of the same, like a rubber tree to storage. That would greatly assist us in re-arranging farms. I trying to achieve dedicated farms for instance 4 farms for trees , 3 farms for flowers and so forth. This is to increase loading times and also to have better control
this is a good idea. you can always go to the market to sell from storage after everything is picked up.

but more often than wanting to sell everything, you want to pick it up to move it.

----
Also: the eye is getting worse. every time i reboot the game and get hired in the market, the eye is back to Dim / On even though i keep setting my preference to HIDE / On

and now lots of items are always dimmed: paths, tools, water items, fields that aren't ready.

Please just Hide Everything if we choose HIDE / On.

---
on a related note: the Hide feature doesn't (and never did) work as well as the wrench Turn off graphics. with hide, you still get stuck on stuff.
Old Feb 14 2014, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
this is a good idea. you can always go to the market to sell from storage after everything is picked up.

but more often than wanting to sell everything, you want to pick it up to move it.

----
Also: the eye is getting worse. every time i reboot the game and get hired in the market, the eye is back to Dim / On even though i keep setting my preference to HIDE / On

and now lots of items are always dimmed: paths, tools, water items, fields that aren't ready.

Please just Hide Everything if we choose HIDE / On.

---
on a related note: the Hide feature doesn't (and never did) work as well as the wrench Turn off graphics. with hide, you still get stuck on stuff.
As Raul said:
c) Eye state is always remembered when working in your farms (when hired, it is still defaulted to dimming)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2014, 04:56 PM

When I try to buy something, anything from the store, I can't move the item around the farm, the item just stays there where after you select which angle and I can't move it. any item, i first tried the rainbow and i saw it was not moving when i moved my mouse. then i tried other items and same thing.
Old Feb 14 2014, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
When I try to buy something, anything from the store, I can't move the item around the farm, the item just stays there where after you select which angle and I can't move it. any item, i first tried the rainbow and i saw it was not moving when i moved my mouse. then i tried other items and same thing.
Try clearing both caches, close and restart your farms. I just bought several items with no problem.
Old Feb 14 2014, 05:33 PM

HI Taz, I cleared my mem cache and now it's fine, thank you, I didn't think to do that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try clearing both caches, close and restart your farms. I just bought several items with no problem.
Old Feb 14 2014, 09:35 PM

when i am hired and i hire someone else, can we both use the same tools?
Closed Thread