Default oops msg

still getting oops message when working on friends farms
Old Mar 15 2014, 09:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default I can not recieve the Train-gift

T Y v m
4 what ?

for the Train, U send me.
Sorry, I was yesterday @ a funeral an not on FB or FT.
So the Train was no more avaible

ohk

Vrijdag 13:11
This happened with your new gift .... ???????? It's now 1:10 PM
"Joe Wauthy wants you to accelerate this train! You will earn extra products right away! Sorry, this train can't be accelerated any more since it's already 1 day ahead of schedule"

6 uur geleden
I received the message you send me 3 hours ago a request.
This is what I found:
" We could not process your request because it was not initiated from inside FarmTown.
Please make sure to come to the "My Requests" tab whenever you have a FarmTown Train request."
I think you have to know this.

43 minuten geleden
wow, could you report this on the forum

New Release -- March 14th, 2014 - Page 14 - Farm Town
r1.slashkey.com
Einde chatgesprek
Old Mar 15 2014, 10:00 AM

Thanks for the mayor working those farms, that's a time saving, and it's nice to see
Old Mar 15 2014, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Post Release Updates - March 15th, 4:00AM EST

- Just some more information on the 2 issues above. We decided to not change the color of the farms that the mayor work from blue to green just in case you still want to navigate to them to do the Service Facilities manually (assuming you were hired to work the regular facilities). You can share your feedback if you see any issues with this approach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate the logic behind this but I think its confusing - it looks as it they havent been worked at all I think its better changing them to green to be honest
How about a 3rd color to indicate that the mayor has worked?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 15 2014, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSIANE55 View Post
some days ago a previous release for March was posted nothing from this release has been done with the 14 march release or is it different from countries to countries?
no 21 no turkey no ostrich

thanks for an answer
I don't know where or who posted what you thought was the "previous" release, but it was not from the developers. The only official release is here in this section and a Spanish translation in the Spanish forum that is posted by Marymarcel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2014, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette-boerin View Post
T Y v m
4 what ?

for the Train, U send me.
Sorry, I was yesterday @ a funeral an not on FB or FT.
So the Train was no more avaible

ohk

Vrijdag 13:11
This happened with your new gift .... ???????? It's now 1:10 PM
"Joe Wauthy wants you to accelerate this train! You will earn extra products right away! Sorry, this train can't be accelerated any more since it's already 1 day ahead of schedule"

6 uur geleden
I received the message you send me 3 hours ago a request.
This is what I found:
" We could not process your request because it was not initiated from inside FarmTown.
Please make sure to come to the "My Requests" tab whenever you have a FarmTown Train request."
I think you have to know this.

43 minuten geleden
wow, could you report this on the forum

New Release -- March 14th, 2014 - Page 14 - Farm Town
r1.slashkey.com
Einde chatgesprek
Only 12 neighbors can boost a train to move it ahead 1 day. If you are getting this message then the train can no longer be boosted as it is already 1 day ahead.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2014, 10:42 AM

Thanks for the great update gang!!! Enjoying the farming experience even more than before....Happy farming everyone!!!!
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Not sure if it has to do with the new release or the FB change. It used to be when you sent a new friend a neighbor request from the My Neighbors screen...their color around their name would turn yellow. It is staying white now. I'm not sure if they are showing on my neighbor bar or not. So many do not use their own names on their farm.
My guess would be either Facebook changes or changes to your operating system video settings you forgot you made. I do the latter sometimes. (That is, forget I did something!) I am still showing would be neighbors whom I have just sent a request highlighted in yellow and those who have accepted my request in the past in teal.

But yes, I agree with you. It is nice when the name in the tab matches the name that Facebook has on file. It does make it easier to find people sometimes instead of going by pictures. But since Qivis Poimtip is my real name forwarded a letter depending on whether the letter is a consonant or a vowel instead of leaving it alone, I'm hardly one to complain!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the new facilities and the new tool. Also your fixes. I am now happier than before! You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:38 AM

Oh man. Now that the mayor is helping, I've been sitting here working farms ALL MORNING LONG! LOLOL This has GOT to stop!

I have noticed one thing . . . there are some names I don't recognize as neighbors or even as FB friends whose facilities are showing up on my timeline and seem indistinguishable from those of my friend and neighbors. I click on them, but can't work facilities. I'm thinking maybe when my neighbors like a posting now, it's hard to distinguish that from those of people who ARE friends and neighbors? Is this part of the new FB thing or is it something FT can fix? I recognize MOST of my friends and neighbors but probably not all so this is a bit problematic.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread