Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2021, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caro_gordon View Post
My problem with the HTML (I really like it and appreciate) is that I am designing on my farm #19 and am using the Spider Webs from my Halloween storage. I was able to place them on my farm to be moved into the design but once placed I can not highlight them at all and thought I just needed to wait on my purple hand. When my purple hand become available it also did not highlight them to be moved.

My Farm # is 1783005920

Thank You ~ Carolyn Gordon
Hi Carolyn,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread since you are able to play. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread.

Try hiding everything that is close to them and then see if you can highlight them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2021, 12:58 PM

Default is there any update on when we can access features?

I can 'load' the game, but the only thing I can do is plant and harvest and I can NOT access marketplace to hire help. I want to be able to do boats/trains/facilities and hire people to harvest/plow.
Old Jan 21 2021, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I can 'load' the game, but the only thing I can do is plant and harvest and I can NOT access marketplace to hire help. I want to be able to do boats/trains/facilities and hire people to harvest/plow.
Hi Majik Merlin

You can read any update and usefull information in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Jan 21 2021, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I was having trouble with layered fields. I didn't do anything to fix it but somehow it fixed itself. I would leave it be until the migration is complete. Clearing the cache might help too.
My layered fields are all working fine and have been all along - can harvest and plant with no issues.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 21 2021, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
My layered fields are all working fine and have been all along - can harvest and plant with no issues.
Hi Susan,
It can depend on how much layering you have so what works right now for you may not work for others yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2021, 08:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Map not working

Map is still not working.....lost all my crops to waste.....showed I had 18 hours till ready to harvest at 10pm on 1-20-21. Went to waste by 8am on 1-21, not even 12 hours. When will maps be functioning so crops can be harvested by hiring other farmers and working for other farmers??????????? id1461496298
Old Jan 21 2021, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by washburn View Post
Map is still not working.....lost all my crops to waste.....showed I had 18 hours till ready to harvest at 10pm on 1-20-21. Went to waste by 8am on 1-21, not even 12 hours. When will maps be functioning so crops can be harvested by hiring other farmers and working for other farmers??????????? id1461496298
Hi Washburn,
As I said in the other thread we do not know when the map will be ready as the developers do not tell us in advance of what they are ready to release or when. You can see in the first post what is currently available and can watch that post for additional additions.
For your crops going to waste early, the only thing that can cause that is if your date and time was off when you planted them or when you were ready to harvest.
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:01 PM

Question Question

Mods/Devs any news on when we can resume renaming our individual farms? Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Mods/Devs any news on when we can resume renaming our individual farms? Thanks in advance.
Hi Lisa,
We do not get any advance notice of any function they are releasing. We will see it in the first post of these threads at the same time you can.
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
We do not get any advance notice of any function they are releasing. We will see it in the first post of these threads at the same time you can.
OK thanks. I thought maybe the MODS were the ones posting the updates from the developers. Didn't realize they were posting their own updates. I am VERY happy to see the "edit shortcuts" function back BTW!