Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2021, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
2021-01-22 03:19:50.102 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.

Often no screen loads at all. Otherwise, I just get a black screen and nothing more. I can't send gifts anymore, either. I get a warning sentence that says my gifts are full and I should try selling them. What??

And I have NO idea how to find my ID number. I didn't know I had one.

I'm using Chrome, the most updated copy. and I'm using MacOS Catalina. Isn't there Any way to get back in the game?
Hi Peggy,
We don't have Mac computers among the mods, but we have heard that most who on a Mac are able to use Opera to get into the game. It is a Chrome based browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary.grundvig@gmail.com View Post
User ID 1141464434 Game still not loading all the way stops at about 50%
Hi Mary,
Please try the steps in the announcement at the top of each section of the forums. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:38 PM

Default Stuck Screen

First time on Firefox got stuck on black then kicked off. no ability to contact you. So I went to CHrome, first copied the ID, then tried to get on.

2nd try on Chrome got stuck on white.
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:47 PM
Account Not Linked

I am enjoying the speed when moving from farm to farm but could I please, at some point in life, have darker lines when using the fishing boat over multiple seas?

Clearer, darker, markings when choosing which farms to irrigate?

This old lady thanks you all (1468597614 ) for all your hard work
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suefarm View Post

First time on Firefox got stuck on black then kicked off. no ability to contact you. So I went to CHrome, first copied the ID, then tried to get on.

2nd try on Chrome got stuck on white.
Hi Suefarm,
Please try the steps in the announcement at the top of each section of the forums for both browsers. Here is a link to that:
Old Jan 21 2021, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
I am enjoying the speed when moving from farm to farm but could I please, at some point in life, have darker lines when using the fishing boat over multiple seas?

Clearer, darker, markings when choosing which farms to irrigate?

This old lady thanks you all (1468597614 ) for all your hard work
Hi Peggyannvt,
Since you can play please post your questions and problems in the Games Migration thread. You can find all the updates about what has been added in the first post of that thread. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Old Jan 21 2021, 10:11 PM

IndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.....black screen...1026515247438804
Old Jan 21 2021, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondajackson View Post
IndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.....black screen...1026515247438804
Hi Rhondajackson,
Have you tried the steps in the announcement? If not Please try the steps in the announcement at the top of each section of the forums for both browsers. Here is a link to that:
Old Jan 22 2021, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi forgetmaenot,
I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to try to find a solution for this.

Please try the steps in the announcement that is at the top of each forum section to see if those will help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9
Thanks killing the extensions worked
Old Jan 22 2021, 02:38 AM

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 690573968

Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

Black Screen

Was working at midnight, then stopped.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl