Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 17 2021, 09:46 PM

Farm one. Its the Holiday pig.

Yes it is. Thank you.
Old Aug 29 2021, 08:47 PM

Default Animal buildings

My suggestion is for the animal buildings. Instead of having room in the chicken coop for 250 hens, 250 turkeys, 250 peacocks, 250 geese, and 250 ostriches I would like to have 1250 hens or 625 hens/625 turkeys. Same for the dairy barn and the horse stables. It would be great to have 500 horses in a stable, instead of 250 horses and 5 Clydesdale.

If that isn't possible, I would really like to have the option to sell the animals from the storage.

Thanks for your time.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Aug 29 2021, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
My suggestion is for the animal buildings. Instead of having room in the chicken coop for 250 hens, 250 turkeys, 250 peacocks, 250 geese, and 250 ostriches I would like to have 1250 hens or 625 hens/625 turkeys. Same for the dairy barn and the horse stables. It would be great to have 500 horses in a stable, instead of 250 horses and 5 Clydesdale.

If that isn't possible, I would really like to have the option to sell the animals from the storage.

Thanks for your time.
Hi Karlene,
I copied your post to the Help & Support section thread about animals to be able to answer the second part of your post.
You can sell the animals in your storage in the trading market. Go to the market and open to sell. Then click on the tab for Item storage and set the filter to Animals. Then you can sell them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 15 2021, 12:16 PM

Default Rabbits

Hi,can you help solve why my rabbits are not showing up on my farm8 in my facilities but are clearly in the shed when i go to them ? please,thankyou...ive tried moving them to storage and back but that hasnt worked
Old Dec 15 2021, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz68 View Post
Hi,can you help solve why my rabbits are not showing up on my farm8 in my facilities but are clearly in the shed when i go to them ? please,thankyou...ive tried moving them to storage and back but that hasnt worked
Hi Joolz,
It is because you have the wrong ones in that shed. You have the bunny and those are only decorations. You need to have the white rabbits.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2022, 11:06 AM

Default Farm Animals Storage Limits

Dear Sirs,

The current limit of cows, goats, horses, chickens and turkeys is 500. In my storage facility, I have over 2,000 of each. Do you have any plans to increase the limits of each facility?

mom1234 (aka) GrannyMick
Old Feb 09 2022, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1234 View Post
Dear Sirs,

The current limit of cows, goats, horses, chickens and turkeys is 500. In my storage facility, I have over 2,000 of each. Do you have any plans to increase the limits of each facility?

mom1234 (aka) GrannyMick
Hi mom

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

Only the developers know what they could do/change in the future, but if you want to make a suggestion to increase that limit please post it in our suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 28 2022, 03:25 PM

i seem to have lost all my animals plus I cant get into any buildings to work, this just happened today. I dont know what happened...thanks
Old Feb 28 2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyanne nicholl View Post
i seem to have lost all my animals plus I cant get into any buildings to work, this just happened today. I dont know what happened...thanks

Hi peggyanne nicholl

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

I checked your data and you have animals in your farms.
Which ones do you think are missing and from which farms?

When you say you cant get into any buildings to work, do you mean you cant harvest animals buildings or you cant fill your own facilities or you cant work your friends facilities?
Old Mar 02 2022, 11:47 AM
Account Not Linked

I am having a problem with Pigs. I have repeatedly saved pigs for gifts and added then to "Animal items" but they do not appear there.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey