Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 13 2021, 09:08 AM

A question, my neighbor wants to ghost one of my facilities for a quest, is that possible to do? I don't think she can but wanted to double check, please and thank you
Old Oct 13 2021, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
A question, my neighbor wants to ghost one of my facilities for a quest, is that possible to do? I don't think she can but wanted to double check, please and thank you
Hi tmlbluedove

That is a trick and nobody is allowed to give instructions on the forum.
Old Oct 14 2021, 01:21 PM

totally understand thank you
Old Oct 16 2021, 11:44 AM

My latest cooperative quest was received untitled and it is unfinished. Will it remain in this state until it expires?
Old Oct 16 2021, 12:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
My latest cooperative quest was received untitled and it is unfinished. Will it remain in this state until it expires?
Hi Amber Leigh,

Your latest Co-operative quest is Make Magicians Rolling Table which is one of the products made in the new Magician Supplies Factory.

The pictures for those still need to be fixed which should be happening soon an I expect the title will be fixed as well so you can see it. See if you can get as many steps done from buying from your neighbours as you can buy looking for the blue BUY button and a friend quest steps.

I am copying your post over to the relevant devs thread where they will see it.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 16 2021 at 01:15 PM.
Old Nov 10 2021, 03:12 AM

Ever since the trader has been brought back to life - it is the only lifeline I get. Please fix this for me as it is my least favorite. I have not had the gift nor employee lifeline since it was fixed. ty, Darlene
ID 100008362357274
Old Nov 10 2021, 06:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
Ever since the trader has been brought back to life - it is the only lifeline I get. Please fix this for me as it is my least favorite. I have not had the gift nor employee lifeline since it was fixed. ty, Darlene
ID 100008362357274
Hi DarleneMac52,

I have moved your post to the Help and Support thread about Quests.

Although you have been getting that lifeline lately, that isn't the only lifeline you have had since it was added back to the game, you've also had the gift and employee lifelines.

The game doesn't look to see what lifelines or quests you may have had previously when it selects those at random.

I had a quick look at other users recent quests to see if they were only getting the trader lifeline recently and they are not, they've also had the other ones, so at this time I think you have just been unlucky with getting that one.

If you're convinced that there is a problem with them the only thing I can suggest is that you contact support and see what they say.

Old Nov 10 2021, 09:25 AM

Ok - I will keep an eye on this - I do not remember getting others but sure do seem to get thee trader....ty, Darlene
Old Nov 10 2021, 05:39 PM
Account Not Linked

I have written this before but problem still happening. I have unticked (unchecked) facility product that I do not want started in quest. I have cleared cache gone out and in again to check it is still unchecked which it was and then as soon as I hit start all/load all, the product was reticked (rechecked). Does this mean from now on I have to untick the whole facility to make sure?
Old Nov 10 2021, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have written this before but problem still happening. I have unticked (unchecked) facility product that I do not want started in quest. I have cleared cache gone out and in again to check it is still unchecked which it was and then as soon as I hit start all/load all, the product was reticked (rechecked). Does this mean from now on I have to untick the whole facility to make sure?
Hi Rodkay,
Please provide details. What quest was it? What facility did you uncheck the product in?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline