Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 14 2021, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
I did the clean cache. I won't use the FB game activity because it doesn't work well with exchanging gifts and I don't need a bunch of bait...lol I just wanted to let you know about them not being there. I've also notified FB about the issue.
You are very welcome VondaK

Hope it will be fixed for you sooner than later.
Old Oct 16 2021, 08:07 AM

1345543475 this is my farm town id - I have noticed neighbours sending gifts but when I go to collect them says there are no pending quests
Old Oct 16 2021, 12:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizzwizz View Post
1345543475 this is my farm town id - I have noticed neighbours sending gifts but when I go to collect them says there are no pending quests

Hi gizzwizz,

There is an occasional issue where gifts accepted at a earlier time can end up stuck in the Facebook Games Activity Area of Facebook.

If you're sure you could not have blocked any requests by mistake, your browser is still showing up to date and 3rd party cookies are allowed in it, the first thing to try is to run memcache and see if that clears up the problem with My Requests for you, but that could mean waiting a few days for it to correct.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Then please reload and see if that has helped clear the problem.

If that does not help it's up to you if you want wait it out or check if any are showing up in Facebooks area for game requests. To do that click on this link and see if any of your Farm Town requests are there: https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

When you get there, see if you recognise any requests, both gifts and train boosts, as being ones you have already done you need to click the X on them to clear them out of that area.
Do not try to accelerate/boost trains in that area, if those are stuck you must click the x on those as well to clear them out.

Old Oct 18 2021, 09:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default deceased players

this is probably not the place to ask this but I need to know. I just found out 4 of my FT friends/neighbors have passed away. May be more but I haven't checked all my friends yet. I removed them as my neighbors but their name still came up when I was sending gifts. How do we remove them from the list?
Old Oct 18 2021, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb O'Connor View Post
this is probably not the place to ask this but I need to know. I just found out 4 of my FT friends/neighbors have passed away. May be more but I haven't checked all my friends yet. I removed them as my neighbors but their name still came up when I was sending gifts. How do we remove them from the list?
Hi Barb,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
The only way to get them out of that list will be for you to remove them as friends in Facebook. Even doing that though will not remove them immediately as Facebook is slow updating those lists of your friends that play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2021, 10:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi

My mum is trying to send me a turbo boat and it is coming up "you have reached the limit of 500 farmcash sent to friends, you need to buy at least another 305 fc to continue". My mum says she has not used that much so is this a plot from slashkey to get more and more money from players. Is the company not happy that people actually pay money and continue to pay for facilities but friends reach a limit to what they can send. Is there no contact to question this? Thanks Mary for all your help, much appreciated.
Old Oct 18 2021, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi

My mum is trying to send me a turbo boat and it is coming up "you have reached the limit of 500 farmcash sent to friends, you need to buy at least another 305 fc to continue". My mum says she has not used that much so is this a plot from slashkey to get more and more money from players. Is the company not happy that people actually pay money and continue to pay for facilities but friends reach a limit to what they can send. Is there no contact to question this? Thanks Mary for all your help, much appreciated.

Hi chubbyal

That rule was set many years ago due to so many fake accounts open with the only purpose of sending farmcash to the main accounts.

You can only send up to 500 farmcash to another account, if you want to continue sending then you have to buy farmcash with real money.

You have all the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6052098

If you want us to check how many farcash your mother sent then you have to provide her user id number showing up into brackets in the message above her game screen.
Old Oct 19 2021, 11:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi Mary

Thank you for your quick response.

Her ID no is 100000951944976.

If it does turn out she has sent that much ( will be a surprise ) she already has 114 FC so if she buys another 305 she will be able to use all that FC (419) to send gifts to neighbours. She want's to know before spending 35 pounds of her own money.

Thanks Mary, your help is much appreciated
Old Oct 19 2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi Mary

Thank you for your quick response.

Her ID no is 100000951944976.

If it does turn out she has sent that much ( will be a surprise ) she already has 114 FC so if she buys another 305 she will be able to use all that FC (419) to send gifts to neighbours. She want's to know before spending 35 pounds of her own money.

Thanks Mary, your help is much appreciated
Hi chubbyal

She has sent 496 farmcash (that includes factories, long cars, tools and animal sheds)

She has also bought 120 farmcash so now her farmcash amount is 148.

If she continues buying till 305 fc. then she will be able to continue sending fc to her friends.
Old Oct 19 2021, 05:21 PM

Still not fixed.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift limit, gifting, gifting machines, gifts, gifts issues, how many gifts, missing gifts, no gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, return gifts, send gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, window narrows