Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 15 2021, 05:54 PM

I don't understand this message. been dispatching my trains for long time and nothing has changed.

"This train cannot be dispatched because it contains a long bulkhead car and three long bulkhead cars that you have in this farm are already dispatched as part of other trains."

What in the world?? I have 5 different trains on this farm with a variety of cars on each.
Old Oct 15 2021, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I don't understand this message. been dispatching my trains for long time and nothing has changed.

"This train cannot be dispatched because it contains a long bulkhead car and three long bulkhead cars that you have in this farm are already dispatched as part of other trains."

What in the world?? I have 5 different trains on this farm with a variety of cars on each.
Hi dorissau

I visited your farms. You have 4 trains on your farm 18 and one train on your farm 24.

All of them are dispatched.

Which train was giving you that message? Did you dispatch that train using the Train manager or from the train itself on the farm?
As far as I could check all trains are dispatched so it seems the message didnt prevent you to dispatch it.
Old Oct 15 2021, 06:42 PM

Default trains

I have no idea Mary... I finally went and cleared my cache, shut down the browser and when I came back, the train was dispatched. ?? Just a FT mystery. Anyhow thanks for the try!
Old Oct 15 2021, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I have no idea Mary... I finally went and cleared my cache, shut down the browser and when I came back, the train was dispatched. ?? Just a FT mystery. Anyhow thanks for the try!
You are welcome!

Maybe gremlins dorissau
Old Oct 18 2021, 12:17 PM

Default train boosts

I am having problems with my train boosts . I have more than one account , they are going out from wrong account so i am getting no boosts . I donot have more than one window open at a time or 2 browsers running at same time
Old Oct 18 2021, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyanne1 View Post
I am having problems with my train boosts . I have more than one account , they are going out from wrong account so i am getting no boosts . I donot have more than one window open at a time or 2 browsers running at same time
Hi Jennyanne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains. The developers are aware of this problem and trying to find a way to work around this issue, but it is a Facebook problem.
You should be able to open more than one browser. If you use a different browser for each account then they should not cross up the account information. Using the switch user to go to each account using the same browser is what causes this problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2021, 06:44 AM

Default Trains not working as They Should

Forgive me if posted in wrong area for a staart.

Went to collect off people's farms tonight( I have 2 full trains), but I had to deal with them as if I did not have 2 trains with 10 carriages each. So I first went to my farms 15 and 21 and all carriages lit yellow all was good and then double checked that all 10 carriages of each train appeared in the list. Can you please help me? Have double checked everything to do with the trains twice.
Old Oct 27 2021, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmac View Post
Forgive me if posted in wrong area for a staart.

Went to collect off people's farms tonight( I have 2 full trains), but I had to deal with them as if I did not have 2 trains with 10 carriages each. So I first went to my farms 15 and 21 and all carriages lit yellow all was good and then double checked that all 10 carriages of each train appeared in the list. Can you please help me? Have double checked everything to do with the trains twice.
Hi kevmac,

Your turbo on farm 15 is not corrected correctly even though the highlight on it makes it look like it is. Did someone with a freestyle designer hand connect your long cars on your trains for you perhaps if you altered the train or moved it? The reason I ask is that using any of those tools can cause a problem with connecting the long cars correctly.

Go to that farm or open your train manager and open the turbo train on farm 15, then click on the Train Status section and you will see that only 3 of the long cars are showing up which means that only those long cars are connected and carrying products at the moment.

What you will need to do is wait until that train returns, unload it then disconnect all of the long cars. Then ONLY use the yellow hand in your toolbox to reconnect the long cars so that there can be no mistake with overlapping them which can cause this kind of problem where the highlight will look fine but the long cars are not correctly connected.

BEFORE you dispatch it, you need to check the Freight Cars section of that train and make sure that none of the long cars on that train are dimmed out. Any long cars that are dimmed out are ones that are not correctly connected or not on that train. When you can see all 10 of the different long cars you have put on that train have a white background in the Train Status section, rather than dimmed out, is when the cars are correctly connected and then you can dispatch it.

Old Oct 27 2021, 07:47 AM

They were all showing as white in the list. made sure of checking that as has happened before and was told check that out, yet you are saying only 3 are showing>??
Old Oct 27 2021, 07:54 AM

Sorry I see what you mean now, they were showing in list, but when click status there were only 3..........
Thing I can't fathom is how it seems to change all of a sudden, from one day to the next

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train