Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 06 2021, 09:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
So it won't affect my play in farm town?
Hi bbarksda,

No it shouldn't cause any problems in the game as long as you do as they ask and slow down, it's just a warning from Facebook.

However if you ignore the warning and continue posting rapidly they could then temporarily block you from playing the game to stop you doing it. The first time they do that it's not usually for very long, but if you keep doing it, they can extend the time you get blocked for. In which case there isn't anything that you can do as they won't lift the block even if you tell them that this never used to happen, it will automatically remove the block when whatever time they set for you has expired.

Old Jul 06 2021, 03:47 PM

My name is Rick Dailey I have an account(email removed for safety). I was posting goods to my groups too fast I guess and my account was blocked for suspicious activity. They want me to identify 5 friends and they show me pictures of people I've never seen before. How can I unblock my account? Help, please.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 06 2021 at 03:56 PM.
Old Jul 06 2021, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Dailey View Post
My name is Rick Dailey I have an account(email removed for safety). I was posting goods to my groups too fast I guess and my account was blocked for suspicious activity. They want me to identify 5 friends and they show me pictures of people I've never seen before. How can I unblock my account? Help, please.
Hi Rick Dailey

I removed your email address for safety as it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum

Facebook is blocking you as it seems they have made a change for their security levels. When they do this, they block you from posting for some hours or days. But if they are asking you to identify friends, then it seems they are not sure you are the owner of that account.

Im sorry but you have to work with them to get your account back, as they will give you several steps to see if you are the one using that account. If you have a way to contact some of your friends ask them to contact facebook to let them know you are a legit user and the owner of that account.
Old Jul 12 2021, 09:37 PM

Exclamation How is this possible???

I recently added a neighbor, she started hounding me to no end, so to slow her down I agreed to SN her. Crops only. She proceeded to continue to hound me asking for my boat, my fuel and never letting up.

She is now blocked from Face book messenger, Facebook also, blocked on FT messenger. She is no longer a neighbor anywhere.

She somehow is on my farms running around, wreaking havoc! Your rules say I have to catch her avatar and report her, there IS NO AVATAR!!! I Can't CATCH HER!

There's no way she should be able to even touch my farms. Please help me remove this horrid pest!

You say you have no control over what people do on my farm? I do not understand that.

I have played almost from the day you opened and I have people working my trains, ships, and everything else and they are not neighbors on Face book, or my farms.

how is this even possible?

I can now no longer run my own farms, or harvest my crops and plant them when I please. She has just ruined the entire game.

Have some mercy. I need your help.
Old Jul 12 2021, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmlita View Post
I recently added a neighbor, she started hounding me to no end, so to slow her down I agreed to SN her. Crops only. She proceeded to continue to hound me asking for my boat, my fuel and never letting up.

She is now blocked from Face book messenger, Facebook also, blocked on FT messenger. She is no longer a neighbor anywhere.

She somehow is on my farms running around, wreaking havoc! Your rules say I have to catch her avatar and report her, there IS NO AVATAR!!! I Can't CATCH HER!

There's no way she should be able to even touch my farms. Please help me remove this horrid pest!

You say you have no control over what people do on my farm? I do not understand that.

I have played almost from the day you opened and I have people working my trains, ships, and everything else and they are not neighbors on Face book, or my farms.

how is this even possible?

I can now no longer run my own farms, or harvest my crops and plant them when I please. She has just ruined the entire game.

Have some mercy. I need your help.
Hi Carmlita,
Did you remove her as your neighbor on the neighbor bar? If not yet and only blocked her, click on her there and Edit Super-Neighbor to remove all permissions.

You need to go to her farms, click on the small toolbox next to her name on the bottom left of the screen. Then click on the top item and remove yourself as her neighbor.

Then remove her as your neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 12 2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old Jul 16 2021, 07:47 AM

Angry Abusive Language from other players

There is one player that got really upset with me after I hired him and now sent me several messages using course and abusive language. I have tried ignoring it and I told him I had reported him (which I did, repeatedly) - but nothing happens to him.

Other than blocking him, what can I do? This is, at least in my eyes, not acceptable behaviour!
Old Jul 16 2021, 08:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerstinRoush View Post
There is one player that got really upset with me after I hired him and now sent me several messages using course and abusive language. I have tried ignoring it and I told him I had reported him (which I did, repeatedly) - but nothing happens to him.

Other than blocking him, what can I do? This is, at least in my eyes, not acceptable behaviour!
Hi KerstinRoush,

Was that person a neighbour or a buddy? if they were, you need to go to their farm, use the green man on the message they have sent you and then click on the tool box bottom left of the screen and click on the top 2 icons to remove yourself as their neighbor and also from the buddy list. If you are not sure, go do that anyway to make sure. Once you have done that you also need to remove them as a friend if they were one of your friends or a neighbor.

Don't reply to any of their messages no matter how many they send. They can use your reply to continue sending you more messages, by the sounds of it they will keep replying which is not what you want so you will have to stop replying to them if you are, so they get fed up or bored and quit doing it.

They won't be able to use your message to reply to you once all your messages have disappeared from their in game messages which will happen when they get more messages from other people. The messages they have sent you will also go from your in game messages when you have received enough of them from other farmers so they drop from the list.

If you reported them then that report should be showing up in their data and the content of what was reported will be reviewed and dealt with accordingly.

As you have ignored and reported them you should not be able to see their avatar any more in the game until you remove that block. If you do and you are sure it is the exact same person, not someone with the same avatar name, then go straight to support to report it.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 16 2021 at 08:39 AM.
Old Aug 22 2021, 12:00 PM

Angry Bad Person

How do you report someone using this game to be disgusting? this is what this jerk said to me
Pstar (Rincon): Mind If I ask you something?
Me: Sure as long as it is in decency.
Pstar (Rincon): what if it's not?
Me: Then you should not be on this game. I have played this game since the beginning and this is not for asses. I am going to report you to Slashkey uppers.
Pstar (Rincon): You should mind your own business *****!
How do you get this person off the game?
Old Aug 22 2021, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorijomurphy View Post
How do you report someone using this game to be disgusting? this is what this jerk said to me
Pstar (Rincon): Mind If I ask you something?
Me: Sure as long as it is in decency.
Pstar (Rincon): what if it's not?
Me: Then you should not be on this game. I have played this game since the beginning and this is not for asses. I am going to report you to Slashkey uppers.
Pstar (Rincon): You should mind your own business *****!
How do you get this person off the game?
Hi lorijomurphy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about blocking.
The first post on the first page of this thread explains the ways you can ignore or report an individual.
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do through the forums to get someone off the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
block, can't send message, ignore, messages, report, unblock, unwanted messages