Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 07 2022, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinan1358 View Post
So this morning when I went to check on my bait situation, I had 1000 completed in my Fish Farming Plant and 3000 in the Turbo plant. I saved those and checked my ponds and found only 5 being stored. I started the 2 batches again in the Fish Farming Plant but not the turbo..........so it appears I am making the batches but they are getting lost on the way to the storage in the ponds
Hi Guinan

I just checked your data and your water items placed in your farms and you have 4,005 baits not 5.

After you store baits from your Fish Farming Plant and Turbo Farming Plant you have to reload the game to see the changes in your waters.

Also, in your farm 5 you have the Fishing Tackle shop and it is loaded with both type of baits.

If you are trying to build up your freshwater baits then you have to stop loading them into the Fishing Tackle shop as you are selling them.

If you dont have tools to fill the Fishing Tackle shop, just dont load the baits in it. If you have tools to fill it, then uncheck the baits boxes.
Old Jul 08 2022, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Default turbo boat

When using my turbo fishing boat the fish are not added to my inventory,works fine for my other fishing boat
Old Jul 08 2022, 09:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzzette View Post
When using my turbo fishing boat the fish are not added to my inventory,works fine for my other fishing boat
Hi tazzette,
I moved your post to the thread about fishing. Please try reloading your farms and see if they show up after you have fished with the turbo boat. It may just be that it is not updating instantly.
Also make sure you do not have any red numbers on the save button before you leave the farm with the waters and move on. If you move before the numbers are gone and have been saved then they will not count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2022, 05:39 PM

I did some fishing and when I clicked the waters, they did not disappear as they normally do. I guess they are moved to storage, but it is a pain to not see which waters have been fished. I reloaded my game but no change.
Old Jul 10 2022, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I did some fishing and when I clicked the waters, they did not disappear as they normally do. I guess they are moved to storage, but it is a pain to not see which waters have been fished. I reloaded my game but no change.
Hi Auntie Al,
Pick up one of the small boats and see if the eye in the lower right is red or black. I f it is black click on it and change it to red.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2022, 06:12 PM

Thanks, I don't know how it changed because I didn't change the eye. But it works fine now.
Old Nov 30 2022, 01:40 PM

the blue fishing boat x4 isn't as efficient as it should be. Get's sluggish the more farms you do even with reloading the farm multiple times.
Old Nov 30 2022, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexieJade View Post
the blue fishing boat x4 isn't as efficient as it should be. Get's sluggish the more farms you do even with reloading the farm multiple times.
Hi LexieJade

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help and Support to be able to respond to you. Please do not post in Suggestions when you have a problem.

The problem you are reporting is on your own farms or working for others?
Are the water items inside the farms or outside the borders?
Old Dec 14 2022, 03:17 AM

Default fishing

I am having problems fishing, on my farm 23 I can only fish some portions if I move them and have the same problem when trying to fish for a friend, who I am a super neighbour for, many of her rivers will not fish out no matter how many times I refresh. Have also had the same problem after being hired which means that I lose out on the bonus for all farms that will not complete fishing. The memecache is cleared almost daily
Old Dec 14 2022, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb5678 View Post
I am having problems fishing, on my farm 23 I can only fish some portions if I move them and have the same problem when trying to fish for a friend, who I am a super neighbour for, many of her rivers will not fish out no matter how many times I refresh. Have also had the same problem after being hired which means that I lose out on the bonus for all farms that will not complete fishing. The memecache is cleared almost daily

Hi deb

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing.

I visited your farm 23 and I can only see 4 river's pieces and a river corner which should not give you any problem while fishing.

Just in case we are looking at the wrong account, please let us know your Facebook user id number, you can find it by scrolling down the game screen.

About fishing as super neighbor, it depends on how many water items they have placed on the farm and if they are inside the farm or outside the borders.
If they are outside the borders and you are using your fishing boat 5x5 then it will be very difficult to catch the fish. You need to own the Turbo Fishing boat to not have problems while fishing water items placed outside the borders.

When you are hired, please remember you can use the biggest fishing boat you or the farm owner have, so if they have a bigger fishing boat than you, the game will automatically give it to you.

Other things to try, is be sure your browser is updated and also check for any pending Windows updates or Mac updates in case you use it.

Also you can try to get your fishing boat out of storage and place it on a farm. Then reload the game. Put the boat back into storage and reload the game again.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters