Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 25 2023, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dago1953 View Post
Hi Taz-I have forgotten how to add people to my buddy list. I would like to get all my farmers added before we transition to the new website.

Can you help me with this.

Thank you.
Hi Dago,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors and buddies.
The buddies list has been incorporated into the Farmers List. There are several places that you can add them from. Information is in the Game Guide chapter 6 about Buddies:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314838

The information about neighbors and buddies is being updated and will be added soon to the Game Guide.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2023, 06:35 PM

If this isn't the right place for this, please move it:

My cat has begun playing FT and is getting quite a kick out of it! I told her I wasn't going to allow her to solicit neighbors until I was reasonably sure she would stick with it. I'm quite proud of her! She passed level 500 today so I decided to reward her with asking for neighbors. She's feeling very frustrated by all the things she can't do unless she has at least 30, and right now, she only has me.

The reason I THOUGHT this post might belong on this thread is because I had hoped to learn exactly how all the neighbor/buddy thing is going to work - and to make sure all is functional - before I posted. But the poor kitty is BEGGING me to at least post this. She has visions of ships, and more farms, and quests and even the NCC some day. I don't know whether Buddies are OK or not - the game says she needs neighbors for some of the things she's got her heart set on - but I know some of you may be full.

Anyway . . . her name is Cassie Litton and her Facebook account is https://www.facebook.com/cassie.litton.1

Thanks in advance.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 25 2023, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
If this isn't the right place for this, please move it:

My cat has begun playing FT and is getting quite a kick out of it! I told her I wasn't going to allow her to solicit neighbors until I was reasonably sure she would stick with it. I'm quite proud of her! She passed level 500 today so I decided to reward her with asking for neighbors. She's feeling very frustrated by all the things she can't do unless she has at least 30, and right now, she only has me.

The reason I THOUGHT this post might belong on this thread is because I had hoped to learn exactly how all the neighbor/buddy thing is going to work - and to make sure all is functional - before I posted. But the poor kitty is BEGGING me to at least post this. She has visions of ships, and more farms, and quests and even the NCC some day. I don't know whether Buddies are OK or not - the game says she needs neighbors for some of the things she's got her heart set on - but I know some of you may be full.

Anyway . . . her name is Cassie Litton and her Facebook account is https://www.facebook.com/cassie.litton.1

Thanks in advance.
Hi Susan

While we are still in Facebook, please post the request in the following thread.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Thanks
Old May 25 2023, 06:57 PM

Thanks. I'll go there now. It's the least I can do for her. She's worked so HARD.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 25 2023, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Thanks. I'll go there now. It's the least I can do for her. She's worked so HARD.
You are welcome Susan
Old May 26 2023, 08:57 AM

Number one: I am not complaining about adding a new neighbor or neighbors. I am complaining about a long time existing neighbor being removed from my Farmers List in the send gifts area and the fact that when I receive a train from her and try to boost said train; I get a message telling me that I can only boost "friends" trains. Prior to this week; I have been boosting her trains for years, no problem. So I got to checking and it turns out that she is no longer on my FarmTown Farmers List; not the FarmTown Neighbors List. She is still on that list. Also I have six (6) other neighbors that are not on my Farmers List and never have been (I don't know why). They send me trains and I never have a problem with them. Also off all my neighbors; she is the only one that is not a Facebook Friend. Her name is Tove Gulbrandsen/Avatar name Myrth (Norway). I would like to know how to get the other six neighbors added to my FT Farmers List.
Thank You, Billy Pier/Avatar Festus.
Old May 26 2023, 09:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Pier View Post
Number one: I am not complaining about adding a new neighbor or neighbors. I am complaining about a long time existing neighbor being removed from my Farmers List in the send gifts area and the fact that when I receive a train from her and try to boost said train; I get a message telling me that I can only boost "friends" trains. Prior to this week; I have been boosting her trains for years, no problem. So I got to checking and it turns out that she is no longer on my FarmTown Farmers List; not the FarmTown Neighbors List. She is still on that list. Also I have six (6) other neighbors that are not on my Farmers List and never have been (I don't know why). They send me trains and I never have a problem with them. Also off all my neighbors; she is the only one that is not a Facebook Friend. Her name is Tove Gulbrandsen/Avatar name Myrth (Norway). I would like to know how to get the other six neighbors added to my FT Farmers List.
Thank You, Billy Pier/Avatar Festus.
Hi Billy Pier,
If Tove is not a Facebook friend then that would be why you can't boost her train.

Please contact Support about this as we have no way to check on these for you through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 26 2023, 01:13 PM

Default removing neighbor

I removed a neighbor, unfriend, ran memcache. reloaded farm. but I still see them in that farmers list icon under facebook friends. does it take awhile for them to drop off?
second question, I get a train boost from someone who is not a friend, neighbor or buddy. on facebook, when I got that boost, I clicked on their square (not sure what to call it in train manager) to visit their farm, clicked on toolbox, buddy list, said not a buddy, and I was not on their buddy list, clicked on neighbor, said I was not a neighbor (and they are not my neighbor). even tried blocking them on facebook but that didn't work either.
Old May 26 2023, 01:29 PM

Ok, because one of the mods won't answer my facebook message and my note on here has been deleted i'm going to redo it and what the message was about.

One of my farming friends has an Super-Neighbour and his Super-neighbour has been asking him for his password so she can harvest for him. I've told him that NO-ONE should know his password and because she's already a SN of his that she'll be able to harvest his farm anyway. He's not convinced and he's asking the same question on groups (but this time the SN is his apparent ex-wife. I'm not convinced on that. I really didn't want to post this on here, but I've been ignored and to me it's really important to remind everyone NOT TO GIVE OUT THEIR PASSWORDS FOR FACEBOOK OR SLASHKEY (NEW WEBSITE) AS IT'S NOT NEEDED.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 26 2023, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
I removed a neighbor, unfriend, ran memcache. reloaded farm. but I still see them in that farmers list icon under facebook friends. does it take awhile for them to drop off?
second question, I get a train boost from someone who is not a friend, neighbor or buddy. on facebook, when I got that boost, I clicked on their square (not sure what to call it in train manager) to visit their farm, clicked on toolbox, buddy list, said not a buddy, and I was not on their buddy list, clicked on neighbor, said I was not a neighbor (and they are not my neighbor). even tried blocking them on facebook but that didn't work either.
Hi tammyjo

I think it will take a time to not showing up in the facebook friends list in the website.
Just check every now and then to see what happens as all this is still new and changing.

For the boost trains requests. You say you were on facebook. We noticed that when you receive a boost request saying non friend, that is due one of your facebook friends is managing another account.
When you receive this kind of request, you need to boost all trains you have in your Train manager, except for the one you dont know the farmer.

Then load your My Requests tab in Facebook and search for that train. It will show you the name of your friend not the one you have in the Train manager.
If you boost it through your My Requests, it will be boosted. If you tried to boost it through your Train manager it will say expired.

As you will know who was sending the request, you can contact that friend and ask them to not have 2 accounts open at the same time or to use a different browser for each account they manage to avoid this kind of problems.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors