Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2010, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Am I dumb or what? I added the facility that produced cheese, butter etc, but it tell's me I need for example to add 1+ cow to storage before I can produce the product. Now pray tell me how to add the animals to storage. When I click on a cow for instance there is nothing there to send it to storage. Please tell me what I need to do to produce these product from that expensive facility I just purchased.
Old Mar 22 2010, 12:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane19125 View Post
Hi Raul, Do we have to buy the animals, cows,sheep,hens,llamas etc for these facilities? and if yes where do we put them? because once bought you can't put animals into storage and they wont go in the barns etc...thanks
You have to have cows/goats for milk for dairy. You put them on your farm anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
OK.. guess I'm stupid, but I don't see how I can sell anything from my facilities. I pumped about 1000 milk into the dairy, and nothing is happening?? So how do you get the butter, cheese & sell it???
Go to your facility. Click on "what's cooking" and hover the mouse under the picture and "Store' should appear and that sends it to storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELLAKITA View Post
I'm also having a problem - how do you process? Not sure what it means by asking for another cow milk
If it needs more milk, that means you either have none or not enough to process butter/cheese. You process by having enough of milk to make cheese or butter. We do have an official thread in help and support that has all this information. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311070

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyFlip View Post
Am I dumb or what? I added the facility that produced cheese, butter etc, but it tell's me I need for example to add 1+ cow to storage before I can produce the product. Now pray tell me how to add the animals to storage. When I click on a cow for instance there is nothing there to send it to storage. Please tell me what I need to do to produce these product from that expensive facility I just purchased.
You don't put animals in storage, it's asking about the milk. To produce, you have to have enough milk to make cheese or butter and click "produce". We have an official thread in help and support on this http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311070
Old Mar 22 2010, 02:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbabylee View Post
Do the chicken coop not hold "our" hens and roosters? I can't get mine in the building...
nope they dont

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2010, 02:28 PM

now if you could just fix my plus sign by my envelope, i would be happy.
Old Mar 22 2010, 03:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

got a problem...... my sister has 11 cows she had milked ok...... the milk is in her storage.... but still the Dairy plant says she needs 1 more to produce cheese........ was able to make butter... perhaps it took it all for that???.........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2010, 03:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Not getting any production

I click on links to produce butter, cheese, sugar, etc. I have the raw materials in storage, but nothing happens. I don't get any items - or I just am not seeing where they are. I have nothing to sell or is it automatic? Please help me figure out what I am doing wrong.
Old Mar 22 2010, 03:34 PM
Account Not Linked

nobody wants helpme wats is this
I'm also having a problem - how do you process? Not sure what it means by asking for another cow milk
Old Mar 22 2010, 03:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELLAKITA View Post
nobody wants helpme wats is this
I did reply to you. Look at post #233.
Old Mar 22 2010, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessa615 View Post
I click on links to produce butter, cheese, sugar, etc. I have the raw materials in storage, but nothing happens. I don't get any items - or I just am not seeing where they are. I have nothing to sell or is it automatic? Please help me figure out what I am doing wrong.
You click on the facility and then click on produce. Once the product is done, then click "what's cooking" and then you have to click on "store" which appears when you hover your mouse under the picture.
Old Mar 22 2010, 04:01 PM

I have made my first butter and cow milk cheese and goat milk cheese. They should be finished. But where are they? I can't sell it when I don't know where to find it.

And I had to buy another red mill to make flour. The one I had ahead couldn't make flour. So now I have 2 mills.

Thanks I have found out to store it.
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities