Account Not Linked

Had 2 time outs tonight.
Old Dec 01 2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thonotosassa49 View Post
Had 2 time outs tonight.
were you bad?? lol
Old Dec 01 2011, 10:03 PM

Maybe we have a new update lurking for tomorrow... It's about that time. If I remember correctly (to lazy to go look) last years December update was on 12/3. Don't know if that makes any difference at all but we can hope so.
Old Dec 02 2011, 01:18 PM

My "Buy FC-problem" and another question.

Well, the only way for me to sort out the problems with buying FC, was to make a brand new PayPal-account. Nobody were able to explain *why* all of a sudden I couldn't buy FB-credit and FC. Strange, but solved. Thanks, Taz for trying to help me out.

My question is aout these Sprinklers of ours: I have the Red Sprinkler (the Brown is still gone, even if we paid real money to buy them). But please tell me *why* I should buy the Orange one, please.
Will I be able to decide myself if I'd only want to water my flowers, and NOT the crops??

Regards
Simera
Old Dec 02 2011, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

I AM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS FIGURING OUT WHEN MY CROPS WILL BE FINISHED AFTER IRRIGATING.

HOW MUCH ACTUAL TIME FOR 1.2 DAYS & 1.6 DAYS. ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT MORE HOURS FROM WHAT I FIGURED. IF SOMEONE HAS AN EASY FORMULA FOR FIGURING IT, I WOULD SURE APPRECIAte it.

great update. thanks to Raul & the devs.
Old Dec 02 2011, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
My "Buy FC-problem" and another question.

Well, the only way for me to sort out the problems with buying FC, was to make a brand new PayPal-account. Nobody were able to explain *why* all of a sudden I couldn't buy FB-credit and FC. Strange, but solved. Thanks, Taz for trying to help me out.

My question is aout these Sprinklers of ours: I have the Red Sprinkler (the Brown is still gone, even if we paid real money to buy them). But please tell me *why* I should buy the Orange one, please.
Will I be able to decide myself if I'd only want to water my flowers, and NOT the crops??

Regards
Simera
I don't have any of the sprinklers (don't do flowers) but let me try. First thing is no you don't have the option to choose to water just flowers and not crops. The only way I can figure out how to do that would be to water flowers before crops are planted and then crop will not be sped up.
The Orange sprinkler adds the trees to that and speeds them up too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2011, 02:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
I AM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS FIGURING OUT WHEN MY CROPS WILL BE FINISHED AFTER IRRIGATING.

HOW MUCH ACTUAL TIME FOR 1.2 DAYS & 1.6 DAYS. ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT MORE HOURS FROM WHAT I FIGURED. IF SOMEONE HAS AN EASY FORMULA FOR FIGURING IT, I WOULD SURE APPRECIAte it.

If you water as soon as you plant then the ready time for the crop will be exactly half. However if you wait say half of the time before you water then the time would only be cut by 1/4, because it only cuts the remaining time in half. There is no easy formula to figure it out. The only way you can tell would be to look at the time left just after you water it to be able to know what it is going to be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2011, 03:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post

Farmtown day is 20 hours,each .1 is therefore 2 hours.1.2 days=24hours,1.6=32hours.
Old Dec 02 2011, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
Farmtown day is 20 hours,each .1 is therefore 2 hours.1.2 days=24hours,1.6=32hours.
I don't think that is correct. The days shown in those times is actually based on a 24 day. A 2 day crop which is 40 hours shows as 1.6 days. If you divide 40 hours by 24 hours then you get 1.666666, rounded to 1.6 days. So 1.6 x 24 = 38.4 which is not exactly accurate either as it should be 40 hours. And 1.2 x 24 = 28.8 hours.
Not as easy and far from being a good accurate system to determine when crops are going to be ready.
Old Dec 02 2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I don't have any of the sprinklers (don't do flowers) but let me try. First thing is no you don't have the option to choose to water just flowers and not crops. The only way I can figure out how to do that would be to water flowers before crops are planted and then crop will not be sped up.
The Orange sprinkler adds the trees to that and speeds them up too.
Thanks, Taz! Would the Orange one add up *harvesting* trees, or just chopping??
I only have flowers as decorations, as well. But they aren't much of decoration value if they are just sitting there as "black lumps"!!!

Thank you, once more!

Regards
Simera
Closed Thread