Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2019, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I noticed that the numbers now appear down at the bottom of the screen and not across the top of the game as they used to...
Thank you ! I didn't even notice... ha ha
Old Sep 28 2019, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
new TW to buy products --- if i choose 50% over this means i am willing to pay 50% over the normal price for the products -- correct?
Quote:
2) if a neighbor sells me some does it come out of their own stock - or from the mayor
Hi JNelson,
You are correct that you are saying you are willing to pay 50% over market price. The stock for those come from the farmer selling it to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2019, 10:54 AM

sorry one more question -- does having the farm cash dresses/suits affect how much we can buy/sell on this -- or is this separate from the normal buy/sell limits
Old Sep 28 2019, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
sorry one more question -- does having the farm cash dresses/suits affect how much we can buy/sell on this -- or is this separate from the normal buy/sell limits
Hi JNelson,
This has it's own buying limit. Exactly what it is, we will have to wait until Raul gives us the details on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2019, 05:14 PM

Has the glitch that allowed us to borrow tools from a neighbour been fixed? My neighbour can no longer borrow mine. maybe it is a side effect of the updates
Old Sep 28 2019, 05:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
Has the glitch that allowed us to borrow tools from a neighbour been fixed? My neighbour can no longer borrow mine. maybe it is a side effect of the updates
Hi Susan,
We don't have any information about that, but as it is a glitch that was allowing that then it is possible that it was fixed with this release.
Old Sep 28 2019, 11:14 PM

thank you for the update
Old Sep 29 2019, 01:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Just want to say thanks

10 years and this new up date is the best ever, you all have out done yourself , can't thank you enough , you went from fast to faster to fastest , you are making many people all over the world very happy, thanks again

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 29 2019, 02:17 PM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for speeding the time working on a neighbors farm, I am thrilled and over the moon for that improvement.. now if you could only take the thing that says: whatever seed you may choose i.e., wheat must be planted on plowed .. , of course it does, but it is annoying, its like when you tell a child don't play in the dirt you are going to get dirty 10 times and still they don't listen Thanks Raul & Co. like always y'all rock..
Old Sep 29 2019, 03:22 PM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:
Question Blank Screen for Trading Warehouse

Suddenly when I go to look at a neighbor's Trading Warehouse, I am seeing only a blank screen. The neighbor has the brown button but nothing is showing when I click on the neighbor to see what they are selling. Everything was working yesterday.
Closed Thread