Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2019, 07:22 PM

Default Missing completed quests

The same thing has happened to me. This morning I had 3 or 4 completed quests and 6 completed cooperative quests but when I logged in just now, I had zero completed in both categories! Please help!!

Thank you, Theresa
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:28 PM

My completed regular quests have all disappeared, too. So far my co-op quests are OK.
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:31 PM

Default Me too

I think it's a general problem and hopefully our lost Quests will turn up in the morning.
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:31 PM

Default lost quests and co-operative quests

had 5 completed quests today and now I have 0.
not sure how many co-operative quests I had completed. I know it was more than 4 but less than 7.
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
Completed quests have disappeared. It shows zero in both my cooperative quests & regular quests. I just this minute finished a quest, claimed the coins & it shows all zeros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
This morning I had 7 completed quests. I was gone all day and when I got home this evening there was 1 completed quest that I had not "accepted coins" for, but there were 0 completed quests.

I am very upset because this is the only way to get Farmcash without spending actually money.

What happened and how do I get my completed quests back?

I have cleared cache and gone through all my normal steps that work and nothing is working to get them back.

Tom Moulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaftiggy View Post
The same thing has happened to me. This morning I had 3 or 4 completed quests and 6 completed cooperative quests but when I logged in just now, I had zero completed in both categories! Please help!!

Thank you, Theresa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
My completed regular quests have all disappeared, too. So far my co-op quests are OK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Kinnett View Post
I think it's a general problem and hopefully our lost Quests will turn up in the morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
had 5 completed quests today and now I have 0.
not sure how many co-operative quests I had completed. I know it was more than 4 but less than 7.
Hi All,
This has happened as we change years around the world. It has happened every year at this time in the past. Your quests are not lost and are still counted. After the new year change has completed in the Eastern time zone 5 1/2 hours then your quest numbers will be corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibovee View Post
Hi, as of 1-1-2020 I lost all my coop and quest amount. Counter is set on 0 while I have 2 days left to see if I can make enough for the 2 farmcash.
Hi nibovee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests as you are not asking about crops.
This has happened as we change years around the world. It has happened every year at this time in the past. Your quests are not lost and are still counted. After the new year change has completed in the Eastern time zone 5 1/2 hours then your quest numbers will be corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
lost quest in co op quest and regular quest had 13 co op quest 8 regular now showing 0 for both
Hi Charlie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:44 PM

I have the same problems. I had enough to get 2 FC until Thursday and they are all gone!! Same thing with the Coop quests....

Thank you, Linda C. Roy
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleolap77 View Post
I have the same problems. I had enough to get 2 FC until Thursday and they are all gone!! Same thing with the Coop quests....

Thank you, Linda C. Roy
Hi Linda,
Old Dec 31 2019, 07:52 PM

Thanks Taz! I guess I never noticed in all the previous years, but then again, I was usually out or working! ~lol~

Happy New Year!
Theresa
Closed Thread

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes