Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2019, 08:09 PM

Default All Quests are missing :/

Both Co Op and personal quests nearing completion- 13 and 4 respectively, are zero.
Anyone else has this ??
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Dec 31 2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
This has happened as we change years around the world. It has happened every year at this time in the past. Your quests are not lost and are still counted. After the new year change has completed in the Eastern time zone 5 1/2 hours then your quest numbers will be corrected.
Thanks, Taz, for this info. I must be getting OLD, I completely forgot about it.
Old Dec 31 2019, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Both Co Op and personal quests nearing completion- 13 and 4 respectively, are zero.
Anyone else has this ??
Hi Katrina,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about quests. Please when you have a problem please post it in the Help & Support section and not in the Social section.
This has happened as we change years around the world. It has happened every year at this time in the past. Your quests are not lost and are still counted. After the new year change has completed then your quest numbers will be corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2019, 08:24 PM

my quests have 0000000 on them i have 13 co op but it showing 00000 same with the other quests. did not know where to tell them about this problems so please let them know we got 00000 not showing the numbers of quests we have done i clean i done everything listed to do and still showing 000000
Old Dec 31 2019, 08:25 PM

What has happened to the number of quests that have already been completed in co-op quests and regular quests? I had 6 completed in regular and 4 or 5 in co-op quests. I do hope that you are going to give those back to me.
Thank you,
Old Dec 31 2019, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
What has happened to the number of quests that have already been completed in co-op quests and regular quests? I had 6 completed in regular and 4 or 5 in co-op quests. I do hope that you are going to give those back to me.
Thank you,
Hi BReiman,
This has happened as we change years around the world. It has happened every year at this time in the past. Your quests are not lost and are still counted. After the new year change has completed then your quest numbers will be corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2019, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
my quests have 0000000 on them i have 13 co op but it showing 00000 same with the other quests. did not know where to tell them about this problems so please let them know we got 00000 not showing the numbers of quests we have done i clean i done everything listed to do and still showing 000000
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about quests. Please when you have a problem please post it in the Help & Support section and not in the Feedback section.

Old Dec 31 2019, 08:35 PM

I have also lost all my quests earned. This morning I had 7 and now there are none.
Old Dec 31 2019, 08:37 PM

Completed Quest & Cooperative Quest items completed items are GONE!!!!! HELP!!!!!
Bottom shows zeros for every day of the week - all 7 days.

Where did out quest items go?! Apparently SCREWED!!!

I hope they get this FIXED!
Old Dec 31 2019, 08:41 PM

The Quests seem to be squirrely. I know I completed two Quests, but my Quest Manager shows all 0's for every day and I just completed the latest one and clicked to receive my coins and I honestly don't know if I received the coins as I wasn't watching, but no credit for completing a Quest. And the "Claim Farm Cash" says to try again in 5 days.
Closed Thread

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes