Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2020, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi PestoFarmer,
If you are using Chrome and have the gift problem too, thius is part of that. You will need totry a different browser to post from and get gifts. We current do not have a fix for this and it isn't something Farm Town can fixz.
Thank you. That could be the problem. Have been gifting from IE but did not know the Chrome problem affected posting.
Old Mar 19 2020, 01:01 PM

The google chrome issue is also effecting the farmtown wall. Anyone using chrome won't be able to see posts from there and if you use another browser any of your friends using chrome you won't be able to see their posts on the farm town wall

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 19 2020, 01:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
The google chrome issue is also effecting the farmtown wall. Anyone using chrome won't be able to see posts from there and if you use another browser any of your friends using chrome you won't be able to see their posts on the farm town wall
Hi Alexandra_J,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the Show Wall Request as this has nothing to do with the current release.

This is a known issue with this Chrome problem. The only way around this currently is to use a different browser for accepting gifts and for posting facility work request. If they post from an alternate browser such as Opera then everyone will be able to see their posts on the wall.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2020, 06:33 AM

Default Not showing

I have SO many people not showing up on the Wall, and they have told me other people have told them the same. This really needs looked into.
Old Mar 21 2020, 07:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I have SO many people not showing up on the Wall, and they have told me other people have told them the same. This really needs looked into.
Hi Dana1971,

If they are using Chrome then that might be what the problem is. It seems to be the latest problem with that browser at the moment for quite a few users. If that is the case, they will find that they will be able to post to wall requests using a different browser.

Chrome is being tested frequently, however finding where the issue lies when it's not happening to everyone using Chrome is proving not so easy to do. I'm sorry but there is no quick fix at this time.
Old Mar 23 2020, 08:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default farmtown wall requests

I can no longer harvest all farms in the wall requests. I have all the trains that allow me to harvest all farms with one click. Now I have to go to each farm and click on each item. what's up with that?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2020, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
I can no longer harvest all farms in the wall requests. I have all the trains that allow me to harvest all farms with one click. Now I have to go to each farm and click on each item. what's up with that?
Hi Deluxxe,
I moved your post to the subject thread about wall requests since that was your title.
Do you have those trains dispatched? If not then that is why you are not getting to work all farms with one click. It is not to only have those trains with 10 cars on them, but to have the trains dispatched as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2020, 01:00 PM

Default fb log off after a few seconds :(

hi
fb logs me off after a few seconds had this morning it on all browsers
afternoon my time central europe EST+6 it works a while ,but now again

greetz tinolino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=39
https://www.facebook.com/konstantinos.trendos
Old Mar 27 2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi
fb logs me off after a few seconds had this morning it on all browsers
afternoon my time central europe EST+6 it works a while ,but now again

greetz tinolino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=39
https://www.facebook.com/konstantinos.trendos
Hi buffaloboy

I moved your post to the thread about Newsfeed and I will delete the duplicate post in New Release thread.

Is facebook telling you that you are against their rules and maybe your posts are considered as spam?

If so, you need to contact facebook to let them know your posts are not spam and when they allow you to post again, try to not post bonuses, facilities or ingredients requests one after the other and also wait some time to post them into different groups.
Old Mar 27 2020, 09:11 PM

Default suggestion My Requests

I go to my requests a lot to collect a bonus or work on someone's farm, so here is my suggestion on get bonus .. you click it and someone already claimed it already.. if someone did I think that if it's claimed already by someone it should disappear don't you think that's better then letting it sit there hoping to claim it and its already taken.

I looked through your forums and didn't see anything on this subject..so hopefully, it will make the game a lot better cuz early bird gets the worm hah.. and look for other good bonuses.
Closed Thread

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests