Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1741  
Old Mar 27 2020, 09:21 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 26,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJr View Post
I go to my requests a lot to collect a bonus or work on someone's farm, so here is my suggestion on get bonus .. you click it and someone already claimed it already.. if someone did I think that if it's claimed already by someone it should disappear don't you think that's better then letting it sit there hoping to claim it and its already taken.

I looked through your forums and didn't see anything on this subject..so hopefully, it will make the game a lot better cuz early bird gets the worm hah.. and look for other good bonuses.
Hi DonJr,
First thing is bonuses in the My Request/ Show FarmTown Wall Requests section can be claimed by multiple people. The only reason you would not get your part is if you have reached your maximum for the 12 hour period. The same applies to the one who posted the bonus as they have reached their maximum.

We have an entire section of the forums for posting suggestions in. Posting it here will not get it seen by the developers. We have that section organized by subject for the developers to be able to view and decide whether they can or will use your suggestion. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Here is a link to that section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #1742  
Old Mar 28 2020, 01:40 AM
buffaloboy buffaloboy is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 15 2010
Location: vienna
Posts: 93
Default fb log off after a few seconds :(

hi
i have still problems to login with my fb account and also ft
i login and after a few seconds it logs me out
please help me i dont know how to tell it to fb
i have a heart and loung desease and fb/ft is all i have and can do
and my only way for social contacts because im a 24/7 bed layer

thanks in advance

tinolino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=39

https://www.facebook.com/konstantinos.trendos

a big hugh from vienna
  #1743  
Old Mar 28 2020, 06:25 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 10,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi
i have still problems to login with my fb account and also ft
i login and after a few seconds it logs me out
please help me i dont know how to tell it to fb
i have a heart and loung desease and fb/ft is all i have and can do
and my only way for social contacts because im a 24/7 bed layer

thanks in advance

tinolino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=39

https://www.facebook.com/konstantinos.trendos

a big hugh from vienna
Hi buffaloboy,

Your last post about this was answered and is in this thread on a previous page.

I'm sorry but this is not something we can help you with as Farm Town has no control over what Facebook does, you will need to contact Facebook about your log in issues.
  #1744  
Old Mar 29 2020, 08:40 AM
TsunamiVince TsunamiVince is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Posts: 107
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Aimed Work/Client requests don't show on wall requests

I use friend lists to keep from irritating my non-farm friends from seeing work/client requests. Unfortunately when my farm friends go to wall requests these are not displayed. It seems work/client requests have to be set to PUBLIC and not just to the specific farm friend and/or list of farm friends to be seen.

This is a problem.

I don't want my non-farm friends to see stupid work/client requests. Is there a way to get work/client requests to display on my farm friends wall requests when sent directly to a farm friend and/or list of farm friends?
  #1745  
Old Mar 29 2020, 10:56 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 26,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I use friend lists to keep from irritating my non-farm friends from seeing work/client requests. Unfortunately when my farm friends go to wall requests these are not displayed. It seems work/client requests have to be set to PUBLIC and not just to the specific farm friend and/or list of farm friends to be seen.

This is a problem.

I don't want my non-farm friends to see stupid work/client requests. Is there a way to get work/client requests to display on my farm friends wall requests when sent directly to a farm friend and/or list of farm friends?
Hi TsunamiVince,
As long as you are allowing it to post on your timeline it should be showing on the wall requests unless you are using Chrome and have the gift problem. One of the problems with Chrome is that the posts don't show on the wall along with the gift problems. We have the information and suggestions to try in the following link for that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645442
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #1746  
Old Mar 30 2020, 12:25 PM
buffaloboy buffaloboy is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 15 2010
Location: vienna
Posts: 93
Default logout after a few seconds

hi

can you write me how i can contact fb about my issue??

thanks so much
tinolino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=39
https://www.facebook.com/konstantinos.trendos
  #1747  
Old Mar 30 2020, 01:07 PM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 10,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

can you write me how i can contact fb about my issue??

thanks so much
tinolino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=39
https://www.facebook.com/konstantinos.trendos
Hi buffaloboy,

In the dark blue bar at the top of Facebook, over on the right is a question mark. Click on that and scroll down to the bottom and click on "Report a Problem".
  #1748  
Old May 16 2020, 10:01 AM
daveb daveb is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Aug 24 2009
Posts: 48
Default

I am using an Imac with chrome browser. Starting this morning when I posted work requests they do not show up in the Farmtown wall requests. I have asked several neighbors to check this out and all said they did not see any new posts from me. I checked and they show up on my facebook wall. I asked my neighbors and the posts show up on their facebook wall but not in the farmtown wall requests. I have followed all the suggestion on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609630
and nothing helped! Any idea what has happened?

Daveb,
  #1749  
Old May 16 2020, 11:00 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I am using an Imac with chrome browser. Starting this morning when I posted work requests they do not show up in the Farmtown wall requests. I have asked several neighbors to check this out and all said they did not see any new posts from me. I checked and they show up on my facebook wall. I asked my neighbors and the posts show up on their facebook wall but not in the farmtown wall requests. I have followed all the suggestion on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609630
and nothing helped! Any idea what has happened?

Daveb,
Hi daveb

When you were trying to post and you got the first popup, hsd the little box a check mark allowing the post in Wall requests?

Try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reload your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then please try posting again and check with your friends if your posts show up in wall requests.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 16 2020 at 11:05 AM.
  #1750  
Old May 16 2020, 01:34 PM
daveb daveb is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Aug 24 2009
Posts: 48
Default

Yes, the little check box allowing the post in wall request was checked and I cleared the memcache as requested. The problem still exist as I stated! Thanks Marymarcel for responding.
Closed Thread

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.