Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #2201  
Old Jul 10 2020, 10:56 AM
cmm1958 cmm1958 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 30 2009
Posts: 7
Default

Found them - thank you!
__________________
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640187102

Farming since July 12, 2009
Reply With Quote
  #2202  
Old Jul 10 2020, 11:10 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
Found them - thank you!
You are very welcome
Reply With Quote
  #2203  
Old Jul 10 2020, 08:13 PM
Tauriel Tauriel is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 04 2018
Posts: 16
Default Missing Cows

Hi, I recently purchased a super dairy shed on Farm 2, put my original 250 cows and 5 gift cows in, then purchased 6 Holstein cows. Problem is I can't find them - they didn't go into the diary shed automatically, even though on the farm, and aren't in storage. I wouldn't worry, but they are a FC item, so $30 FC dollars is a fair bit. Can you help me find them please?
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2204  
Old Jul 10 2020, 08:28 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 26,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauriel View Post
Hi, I recently purchased a super dairy shed on Farm 2, put my original 250 cows and 5 gift cows in, then purchased 6 Holstein cows. Problem is I can't find them - they didn't go into the diary shed automatically, even though on the farm, and aren't in storage. I wouldn't worry, but they are a FC item, so $30 FC dollars is a fair bit. Can you help me find them please?
Thanks
Hi Tauriel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
On your farm 2 I see only 250 cows and 2 Holstein cows in your dairy shed. According to the data you have 6 Holstein cows on a farm somewhere not in storage or in a dairy. When you buy those from the store they have to be placed on the farm before you can move them into the dairy shed. Try hiding everything on your farm 2 and look for them on that farm. They may be hiding under or behind this there.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #2205  
Old Jul 11 2020, 01:40 AM
Tom C Tom C is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 30 2009
Posts: 179
Default

Was not sure where to put this, so I thought I would try here. I bought the Wool Shed yesterday and put it on farm 39, when i came back it was gone so i bought another one and I filled it. Then I reload farm 39 cause there was an animal I could not put in storage for some reason on the farm when i reloaded it I had 2 Wool Sheds so i put one in storage. When I came home tonight it was gone. The one I put in storage is still in storage. Funny thing is I think I have bought a Wool Shed for this farm 39 when I bought it just never filled it so I think this has been going on for awhile I just never noticed til I went to fill it.
__________________
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5203&farm_ix=Y

Farming since April 26 2009
Reply With Quote
  #2206  
Old Jul 11 2020, 01:42 AM
Tauriel Tauriel is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 04 2018
Posts: 16
Default

I have hidden everything on the farm, and have almost five hundred cows, including 18 Holstein, but can't find the six I paid for in FC and that have disappeared - I was on farm 2 at the time (the farm I wanted them in and that has the super dairy). So I don't know what to do. Resent spending $30 FC on items I didn't get (I bought the 18 other Holsteins later).
Reply With Quote
  #2207  
Old Jul 11 2020, 06:29 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 10,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauriel View Post
I have hidden everything on the farm, and have almost five hundred cows, including 18 Holstein, but can't find the six I paid for in FC and that have disappeared - I was on farm 2 at the time (the farm I wanted them in and that has the super dairy). So I don't know what to do. Resent spending $30 FC on items I didn't get (I bought the 18 other Holsteins later).
Hi Tauriel,

I can see 5 Holstien cows on your second farm. Animals are fickle things and can shift position when you refresh a farm so although they can show in front of the buildings you have stacked in the top corner they could also show as being underneath them. When you don't have a lot of free space on a farm, what happens when you buy them is that they can shunt over to the nearest available free space on your farm that the game can see, not where you were clicking on the farm when you bought them, and it looks like that is what may have happened here. Here's is what I am seeing:



What I would like you to do is hide everything in your game preferences, remove all the check marks next to show crops etc so nothing is visible. Then go to that farm. If you are not able to see them when you get there, refresh the farm and then they should show up.

If they still don't, please clear your browser history/caches so that when you load the game after that you get a fresh load of graphics for the game.
Then go to that farm and and check again, refresh the farm again if you need to, and hopefully they should then also show up for you.

I do see in your data that 2 holstien cows are missing. For that you will need to go to support. To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

When you buy animals it's always best to have good size clear space on a farm so there is plenty of room to set them down where you are clicking and make sure you are not clicking in the exact same spot or they could end up stacked on top of each other and you won't see them all.
Reply With Quote
  #2208  
Old Jul 11 2020, 07:09 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 10,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Was not sure where to put this, so I thought I would try here. I bought the Wool Shed yesterday and put it on farm 39, when i came back it was gone so i bought another one and I filled it. Then I reload farm 39 cause there was an animal I could not put in storage for some reason on the farm when i reloaded it I had 2 Wool Sheds so i put one in storage. When I came home tonight it was gone. The one I put in storage is still in storage. Funny thing is I think I have bought a Wool Shed for this farm 39 when I bought it just never filled it so I think this has been going on for awhile I just never noticed til I went to fill it.
Hi Tom C,

I have moved your post to the thread about missing items.

The likely cause is do to the quantity of layered items you have on that farm and the type of layering you have done which means too many things are either trying to occupy the exact same space or there can be too many in any particular row or column. When that happens it can corrupt the data and cause things to go missing. Some people can do this and never know that they have a problem until they remodel a farm or something goes missing, some people can get a problem quite quickly. The more you do the greater the risk.

It's not something your supposed to do becuase it can cause problems like this and sometimes can not be corrected which is why we're not permitted to tell anyone how to do it or let anyone post the instructions on how to do it.

What I suggest you do is spread the facilities out so there's not so many in those areas, or move them to a less crowded spot. You may find that you need to clear some of the items aways from the facilites to give them more room. You may need to reduce what is layered in the exact same spot as something else. You can then try putting the wool shed back out and see if it goes missing again. However if it does go missing again then you may have to remove all the layering if you want to try and correct the problem.
Reply With Quote
  #2209  
Old Jul 11 2020, 01:00 PM
rkrgrl89 rkrgrl89 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 11 2020
Location: Prentice, WI
Posts: 1
Default Missing harvested crops

Last night, I had hired someone to harvest strawberries on my farm because I had none and none of the strawberries were in my storage and still are not. I harvested lettuce this morning and the same. Whenever I try to look for them in my storage they are not there. Whenever I try to produce something with strawberries it tells me I need more strawberries. I am assuming this started with the new update from 7/10 only because I worked until 10 pm last night and had not been on my farm since earlier in the day.
Reply With Quote
  #2210  
Old Jul 11 2020, 01:09 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 26,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkrgrl89 View Post
Last night, I had hired someone to harvest strawberries on my farm because I had none and none of the strawberries were in my storage and still are not. I harvested lettuce this morning and the same. Whenever I try to look for them in my storage they are not there. Whenever I try to produce something with strawberries it tells me I need more strawberries. I am assuming this started with the new update from 7/10 only because I worked until 10 pm last night and had not been on my farm since earlier in the day.
Hi rkrgrl,
I checked your data and you have 2690lettuce in your storage. You also have 54181 strawberries in your storage.


Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
missing, missing animals, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tools, missing trees

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.