Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #51  
Old Sep 05 2020, 07:56 AM
lyndalu47 lyndalu47 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 30 2011
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 18
Smile thanks!

when we began this journey ELEVEN years ago (can that be possible?!?), did you ever imagine FarmTown would get to be so popular and so enormous? My, my, we have come a looong way! - thanks for all you do, Raoul and company! I do still love to farm and i have been farming since June, 2009, thanks to you and all the others who work so hard to keep the game interesting and fun!
  #52  
Old Sep 05 2020, 09:37 AM
debhurst51 debhurst51 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 16 2011
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 69
Default Thank you thank you thank you

Love the new items! Thank you.
  #53  
Old Sep 05 2020, 12:58 PM
AnnaWalls AnnaWalls is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Sep 13 2009
Posts: 121
Default

Nice. Keep up the good work. Thanks
  #54  
Old Sep 05 2020, 12:59 PM
AnnaWalls AnnaWalls is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Sep 13 2009
Posts: 121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
when we began this journey ELEVEN years ago (can that be possible?!?), did you ever imagine FarmTown would get to be so popular and so enormous? My, my, we have come a looong way! - thanks for all you do, Raoul and company! I do still love to farm and i have been farming since June, 2009, thanks to you and all the others who work so hard to keep the game interesting and fun!
Has it been 11 years???? My my my how time flies when you're having fun
  #55  
Old Sep 05 2020, 02:12 PM
janiewestberry janiewestberry is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Sep 22 2009
Posts: 7
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

I can't buy the new upgrades for 42, and it has them listed for 25 farm cash , when I click on it it says I bought it and ask if I want to notify friends but then that is it i don't get anything
__________________

Visit 's Farm


DB:W20, MPS:C20
  #56  
Old Sep 05 2020, 02:19 PM
janiewestberry janiewestberry is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Sep 22 2009
Posts: 7
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

realtor office not working, it says I bought the upgrade but don't get it and they are listed for 25 farm cash not 30
__________________

Visit 's Farm


DB:W20, MPS:C20
  #57  
Old Sep 05 2020, 02:41 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiewestberry View Post
I can't buy the new upgrades for 42, and it has them listed for 25 farm cash , when I click on it it says I bought it and ask if I want to notify friends but then that is it i don't get anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by janiewestberry View Post
realtor office not working, it says I bought the upgrade but don't get it and they are listed for 25 farm cash not 30
Hi janiewestberry

According to your data you upgraded your farm 42 from 22x2 to 30x30 using farm cash, 25 for each expansion.

I visited your farm 42 and it shows as 30x30. Have you reloaded the game to see the last upgrade?
  #58  
Old Sep 05 2020, 02:52 PM
janiewestberry janiewestberry is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Sep 22 2009
Posts: 7
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

Yes marymarcel I had reloaded several times but it did not fix until I cleared my memcache. Thanks bunches for coming by and I am glad it is fixed now. Happy farming
__________________

Visit 's Farm


DB:W20, MPS:C20
  #59  
Old Sep 05 2020, 02:53 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiewestberry View Post
Yes marymarcel I had reloaded several times but it did not fix until I cleared my memcache. Thanks bunches for coming by and I am glad it is fixed now. Happy farming
Glad it has corrected now and thanks for coming back to let us know
  #60  
Old Sep 05 2020, 03:43 PM
Texas Belle Texas Belle is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Sep 19 2009
Posts: 779
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

Thanks Raul for the details... take care
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.