Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2020, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have owned ALL the tools for several years and now every one of them is missing for me too. I just posted a couple of hours ago and was trying to refill and suddenly I cannot do anything.
Hi Qivis,
Try clearing your memcache and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:19 PM

ok ......... i have a glitch ......... i click to load my facilities ........... an it takes me to tools ....... also ...... i clicked to load ships .......an it said ...... i needed to own all 6 ships ........ which i had now for quite some time ......... so i bought the blue ship for coins .... an the ships loaded ..... dunno whats goin on ......... thank you for a terrific game , an all your hard work ........ amazing !!!
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:21 PM

everything is missing from storage. crops, tools my ships, cranes, everything to do the one click in the facility manager, everything to work my farms. gone.
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:23 PM

Cache cleared, no go. You have a new bug.

Farm Link
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:24 PM

I seem to have lost EVERYTHING except Almonds from my storage. Hopefully it's just a glitch.
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:24 PM

Hubby and I are having the same problem with the factories
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
everything is missing from storage. crops, tools my ships, cranes, everything to do the one click in the facility manager, everything to work my farms. gone.
Holy ****, my storage is empty also. Gremlins are on the loose!

Farm Link
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:27 PM

Default My tools are missing too. They were here yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have owned ALL the tools for several years and now every one of them is missing for me too. I just posted a couple of hours ago and was trying to refill and suddenly I cannot do anything.
My tools have disappeared also. Can't harvest my animals because in the window they are showing as missing although I've had them for many years. Also in my storage, only one thing is there. I have a full storage and nothing is showing up. Something has happened, and I don't think it is something we as individuals have done.
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
Try clearing your memcache and try again.
It made no difference whatsoever or I would not have reported this issue.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD.
Old Sep 08 2020, 08:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
ok ......... i have a glitch ......... i click to load my facilities ........... an it takes me to tools ....... also ...... i clicked to load ships .......an it said ...... i needed to own all 6 ships ........ which i had now for quite some time ......... so i bought the blue ship for coins .... an the ships loaded ..... dunno whats goin on ......... thank you for a terrific game , an all your hard work ........ amazing !!!
The same thing is happening to me, when I try to load the facilities it takes me to the tools, and where the tools are supposed to be shown when you are going to load facs or service they are shadowed, please fix, my neighbors are going to be mad if they don't get all that my facilities can give them, have to load goodies for them..
Closed Thread

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility