Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2020, 01:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I have 2 log cabin supplies factories and only 1 is showing in the quest..help me please
Hi CrazyJan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest, since that is what you are talking about.
You can only have as many coin facilities in the contest as you have farm cash facilities. You have 3 farm cash facilities in the contest, so you can only have 3 coin facilities which you have 2 Windows and Doors Shop and 1 Log Cabin Supplies Factory.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2020, 12:05 AM

Why is the Turbo Mineral Mine on the NCC? You can't work it like other facilities, can you???
Old Sep 10 2020, 12:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Turbo Mineral Mine in the NCC? It cannot be worked?
Old Sep 10 2020, 12:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Why is the Turbo Mineral Mine on the NCC? You can't work it like other facilities, can you???
Hi NJones,
I do not know why it is in the NCC as it is an unworkable facility. Only thing I can think of is they for got to exclude it from the list when they made those facilities instead of tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2020, 12:13 AM

So now what? We have to wait to list and load because we don't have a second FC facility?
Old Sep 10 2020, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
So now what? We have to wait to list and load because we don't have a second FC facility?
Hi NJones,
I doubt they will change it now, but I have emailed them and it should not show up after this. Everyone will have the same facilities for this week so no one is getting any help with that one.
Old Sep 10 2020, 12:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Hi Grumpdad,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC as this has nothing to do with the current release.
I do not know why it is in the NCC as it is an unworkable facility. Only thing I can think of is they forgot to exclude it from the list when they made those facilities instead of tools.
I doubt they will change it now, but I have emailed them and it should not show up after this. Everyone will have the same facilities for this week so no one is getting any help with that one.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 10 2020 at 12:32 AM.
Old Sep 10 2020, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This happened once before, I think with the Semi-Truck included and they swapped it out for a workable facility by the next day (if I remember right)
Old Sep 10 2020, 01:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
This happened once before, I think with the Semi-Truck included and they swapped it out for a workable facility by the next day (if I remember right)
Hi Chrisluvsanimals,
I have emailed the developers. We will just have to wait and see what they do.
Old Sep 10 2020, 01:27 AM

Hi Taz. I wouldn't have brought the Turbo Mineral Mine if I had remembered that it can't be worked by neighbors. Will you send me the link for a ticket to ask the developers to remove the facility and refund my farm cash? Thank you very much.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Closed Thread

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest