Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2020, 01:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi Taz. I wouldn't have brought the Turbo Mineral Mine if I had remembered that it can't be worked by neighbors. Will you send me the link for a ticket to ask the developers to remove the facility and refund my farm cash? Thank you very much.
Hi Karlene,
If you have already started the contest, removing the facility may cause you to be removed from this week's contest. You might be better off waiting to see if the developers replace it with a different facility.

Please note that it is up to Support whether they refund your farm cash. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2020, 02:01 AM

I would not have bought the facility either, I would like it removed and my FC refunded. I have plenty of other mines that supply all the minerals I need.
Thank you
Old Sep 10 2020, 02:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

me too only bought it as it was in comp and thought it must be workable
but if it isnt i too would like cash back as i have enough of the other mines already please
also its already included me in the new comp even tho i havent started any of the facilities in comp which doesnt normally happen is this a glitch?
Old Sep 10 2020, 03:55 AM

The Turbo Mineral Mine is also not registering points in NCC.
Old Sep 10 2020, 05:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
I would not have bought the facility either, I would like it removed and my FC refunded. I have plenty of other mines that supply all the minerals I need.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
me too only bought it as it was in comp and thought it must be workable
but if it isnt i too would like cash back as i have enough of the other mines already please
also its already included me in the new comp even tho i havent started any of the facilities in comp which doesnt normally happen is this a glitch?
Hi Tractor Man and liza1214,

You would have to go to support for if you want to ask for a refund and see what they say.

We have asked the developers about this facility in the NCC, for them to look into it, so it's up to you if you wish to contact support now or wait and see what they say.
Old Sep 10 2020, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
The Turbo Mineral Mine is also not registering points in NCC.
Hi RichmondGuy,

We have asked the developers about this facility bieng in the contest and let them know it's not registering points.
Old Sep 10 2020, 05:47 AM

Default Neighbourhood contest

Good morning!

I just worked on the Turbo Mineral Mine facility and it showed over 1m points but unfortunately it is not added to my points, as it shows blank. I am very disappointed and sad about it. Can you please look into it? Many thanks and have a great day!
Sherene Simon (mod edit: email removed for saftey)
Old Sep 10 2020, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssimon View Post
Good morning!

I just worked on the Turbo Mineral Mine facility and it showed over 1m points but unfortunately it is not added to my points, as it shows blank. I am very disappointed and sad about it. Can you please look into it? Many thanks and have a great day!
Sherene Simon (mod edit: email removed for saftey)
Hi Sherene,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your issue.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

I have also removed your email address from you post for saftey, it's never a great idea for those to be posted on an open forum in case a spmmer were to see it and send you spam. We don't need you to supply your email address, we would ask you for your farm link, if we needed to check your farm data. In this case we don't need you to supply it.

We have asked the developers about th Turbo Minereal Mine and are waiting to hear from them. Currently it is very early in the moring for them so may not be on for a few hours.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 10 2020 at 05:57 AM.
Old Sep 10 2020, 08:19 AM

Question Neighborhood Chains Contest

I purchased two Turbo Mineral Mines this morning to help me in the Neighborhood Chains Contest and despite loading both up got no points in the contest. Help!
Old Sep 10 2020, 08:35 AM

hi

why is a non workable facility ( turbomine )in the ncc and how does it works
or is it a glitch???

tino
Closed Thread

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest